Hazel Grove Forum

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Post Reply

You are posting as a Guest

You are not logged into an account. There are many benefits to registering an account with us, such as the ability to edit your posts.

Register Login.

Items marked with an astrix (*) must be filled in



Format Codes Disabled | Smileys Disabled



Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz

By clicking submit you agree this complies with our Standards.

slight-return posted..

You don't need courts to resolve this. You can appeal directly to the issuing company, if they reject without reasonable grounds then they have to give a POPLA code (which is sanctioned by the courts) to appeal on your behalf at no cost.

My case is as of Feb 2016 when issued a ticket for an overstay at Aldi in Didsbury against ParkingEye. ParkingEye rejected the appeal, sent a picture and video of the car park to POPLA along with a code from ParkingEye, within 1 week the appeal was a success and ParkingEye retracted the invoice.