Hazel Grove Forum

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Post Reply

You are posting as a Guest

You are not logged into an account. There are many benefits to registering an account with us, such as the ability to edit your posts.

Register Login.

Items marked with an astrix (*) must be filled in



Format Codes Disabled | Smileys Disabled



Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz

By clicking submit you agree this complies with our Standards.

slight-return posted..

If it is a parking notice/invoice, you can object to it and ask them for the Popla number if the company issuing the fine are part of the British Parking Association. Once you have the Popla number you can state your case here http://www.popla.co.uk/

E.g had a pint of alcohol/couldn't drive as that is illegal, etc.

If they are not part of the British Parking Association, there are lots of threads on MoneySavingExpert website.

Good luck.