Report Problem With Forum Post

Re: Car Parking Wetherspoons
You don't need courts to resolve this. You can appeal directly to the issuing company, if they reject without reasonable grounds then they have to give a POPLA code (which is sanctioned by the courts) to appeal on your behalf at no cost. My ...

Report Form

Please report any issues using this form to tell us of incorrect information or to report any abuse of our Terms of Use.

Items marked with an astrix (*) must be filled in





Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz