A Park in Hazel Grove

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Torky skatepark damage

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

craig
Drifter
Torky skatepark damage
21st May 2012 at 7:48PM, Edit: 27th March 2013 at 2:15PM by AndySK
Hi, I didnt know who to contact regarding this, I did have an email for the lady who was in charge of building torkington parks skatepark but that was a long time ago.

Anyway, myself and a couple of friends went down to skate the place today and the only "good" ramp at the park has been damaged and needs repairing.

Would anyone on here know whom I should contact regarding this ?

0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
Re: Torky skatepark damage
21st May 2012 at 7:58PM, Edit: 21st May 2012 at 7:58PM by Adora

Peter, the secretary of Friends of Torkington Park, can be contacted on this email:-

torkingtonpark@yahoo.co.uk

The guys who look after the park via SMBC know about the damage too - I was chatting to them about it a few days ago. It's an on-going problem Craig.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
21st May 2012 at 10:35PM
Stop throwing money at places for the scrotes to go or make it out of reinforced concrete FFS.

Damn wrist slashing emo badgers need to cut their hair, stop playing with planks of woods on roller-skate wheels and realise that they are actual bonafide FREAKS.

They didn't invent rock, or black, or anything they claim makes them individual.

FREAKS!
0 Likes 3 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
21st May 2012 at 11:12PM
Limecat Wrote:

Stop throwing money at places for the scrotes to go or make it out of reinforced concrete FFS.

Damn wrist slashing emo badgers need to cut their hair, stop playing with planks of woods on roller-skate wheels and realise that they are actual bonafide FREAKS.

They didn't invent rock, or black, or anything they claim makes them individual.

FREAKS!

Eh ?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
21st May 2012 at 11:24PM, Edit: 23rd May 2012 at 10:13AM by Administrator
Robot69 Wrote:

Limecat Wrote:

FREAKS!

Eh ?

Freaks want places to go but they trash it.

0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
craig
Drifter
22nd May 2012 at 12:34AM
Adora Wrote:

Peter, the secretary of Friends of Torkington Park, can be contacted on this email:-

torkingtonpark@yahoo.co.uk

The guys who look after the park via SMBC know about the damage too - I was chatting to them about it a few days ago. It's an on-going problem Craig.

ahh if they know about it then good, hope it gets sorted

Limecat Wrote:

FREAKS!

yeah we should all not be freaks, go and play football, and drink lots of beers in pubs, get into arguments, watch "reality" tv and hate everyone who doesnt do those things cause thats "normal"

/rolls eyes

btw this isnt the 1980s most skaters dont have long hair these days, and rofl, I have never heard any of my friends make a claim that skaters invented rock music, what the hell have you been smoking kid.

you are right about the concrete tho, if memory serves back from when they built it, they told me that place cost like 50k, which is pure utter bullcrap, concrete parks that are twice the size and actually function well dont cost 50k so they got ripped off on that one when it was built
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
22nd May 2012 at 8:20AM
Limecat Wrote:

FREAKS!
What a complete idiot you just showed youself to be. Pointless, tactless,and immature. You will find if you take off your blinkers that most boarders are normal young people, just enjoying their hobby.
We could sterotype petrol heads, but that would put me on your level. Get a life and grow up.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
22nd May 2012 at 8:59AM
I fogot to add that they could do with a wash once in a while aswell.

That's why they do it in the first place, so they can dodge soap and do high speed getaways from baths and showers.
Limecat
Banned
22nd May 2012 at 9:08AM
BlueGrover Wrote:

Limecat Wrote:

FREAKS!
What a complete idiot you just showed youself to be. Pointless, tactless,and immature. You will find if you take off your blinkers that most boarders are normal young people, just enjoying their hobby.
We could sterotype petrol heads, but that would put me on your level. Get a life and grow up.

You mad bro?

I bet your post was born out of envy. I bet you envied the 'boarders pulling off their sick moves because you were stuck inside playing with your 'My little pony' scared of leaving the house incase you were bullied for wearing a city shirt with your tutu...
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
22nd May 2012 at 10:08AM
Limecat Wrote:

BlueGrover Wrote:

Limecat Wrote:

FREAKS!

You mad bro?

I bet your post was born out of envy. I bet you envied the 'boarders pulling off their sick moves because you were stuck inside playing with your 'My little pony' scared of leaving the house incase you were bullied for wearing a city shirt with your tutu...
Sooner be seen in a City shirt and a tutu than a fast car masking depleted manhood.
Here endeth the lesson..........
2 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
22nd May 2012 at 3:50PM
Worrying that you are imagining my tackle. You dirty old man.
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>