25th April 2010 at 5:16PM
I can give you some locations "dog walker" if you wish
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
Re: Torkington Park
26th April 2010 at 3:42AM
"Is Torkington Park listed as a dogging hotspot on any dogging forums around the internet? There seems to be a surge recently."
Dog walker. You have a look yourself, because I don't want to explain to Mrs Blue why I am searching dogging sites in Hazel Grove........

Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
26th April 2010 at 9:04AM
I'm in no way and expert on these things, but isn't dogging where people pull up in their cars and either have sex with or watch Stan collymore having sex?
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
27th April 2010 at 3:23AM
Coleman Wrote:

I'm in no way and expert on these things, but isn't dogging where people pull up in their cars and either have sex with or watch Stan collymore having sex?

Collymore scored more times in a car park than he did on the pitch!
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
27th April 2010 at 11:52AM
LOL - :-D

Well I've scoured that park and can't find any likely bushes to have a romantic half hour in. All the bushes have been cut back, I think to prevent any hiding places. There's only one small area which might conceal a couple of consenting adults but they'd have to be below average height.

Unless.....................we're talking knee-tremblers.

Reminds me of the couple I inadvertantly interrupted behind a chip shop in Macc. The bloke was resting his tray of chips on the girl's back - snacking on the job, so to speak!
Minerva
Drifter
27th April 2010 at 6:02PM
Guest Wrote:

Bless them! They've gone to a quiet spot, not expecting to see anyone at that time, away from prying eyes and are not harming anyone. They're not doing drugs, pushing drugs, vandalising the park, hurting anyone else at all.

No children around at that time, to be traumatized for life or if there were children around, two lads having it away in the bushes would be the least of their worries.

Sorry, I'm just not affected by this at all and I'm certainly not concerned by it.

When you refer to the fact that "They're not doing drugs", in what way in the same circumstances i.e quiet spot, late at night, no children around, how would someone smoking a joint harm anyone?

Whichever way you look at it sex in a public place is illegal just as much as someone smoking cannabis in a public place.

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
28th April 2010 at 4:33AM
"Reminds me of the couple I inadvertantly interrupted behind a chip shop in Macc. The bloke was resting his tray of chips on the girl's back - snacking on the job, so to speak!"

Now that's classy!

How quickly all these "oh, their not doing any harm" and "it doesn't bother me" Comments will change when a child or some elderly person stumbles across this sort of activity!

I also wonder if people would feel the same if it were happening in a bush outside their home? Or if they went in to their garden one evening to find the Jones' hammering at the coal face?

Maybe it wouldn't bother them, you know "free love" and all that other hippy rubbish!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>