0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Torkington Park

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

HG-21
Banned
Re: Torkington Park
2nd April 2010 at 2:48PM
sundave Wrote:

i have resisted the urge (pun intended) to post a reply on this topic, but i can resist no more! which bush was it and is it still there, can we rent it out on an hourly basis and if so, what can we spend the money on.

Maybe a fancy new roundabout on Torkington Road, with bi-angular lanes to help calm the traffic (I hear it's very angry at the moment.
Once this is complete we could rent out the land behind Hazeldines, if there is any and do the same there.
Once all complete everyone can drive around Hazel Grove in a go kart. It would be an amazing competition. Pit stops at all the local bars (meaning you would be obliterated by the end of it).
We could even have the commiters of the said lewd act to act as starters - or race against them.
I'm excited.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
sundave
Townsperson

sundave
2nd April 2010 at 5:26PM
HG-21 i think you need therapy or sponsorship, the first will help you calm down and if it doesn't help, the second will get you a better engine for your kart!!!!
CiviCr
CiviCr

CiviCr
8th April 2010 at 12:00AM
Thread created on same topic by guest poster Torkington Resi:

I too saw two men engaging in acts on the park. This time however it was mid morning. I'm an avid naturephile (I love nature) and thought i heard a squirrel in the bushes. Little did i know i would be met by a hairy male in his mid thirties giving another male a generous helping of his pork soldier. Since when did Torkington Park become a dogging site?
Colewoman
Villager

Colewoman
8th April 2010 at 11:12AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
23rd April 2010 at 7:27AM
I see this seems to be genuine after all!

There is an article on it in the free paper, apparently there are a few flashers running around too! And yet people are more concerned with a barking dog or two! What a strange world we live in!
seymourbutts
Townsperson

seymourbutts
23rd April 2010 at 8:49AM
Coleman - so you think that a pregnant girl getting harrassed by an aggressive dog is a less serious scenario than someone accidentally stumbling across two consenting adults engaged in nefarious acts in some bushes late at night ? Perhaps your 'old fashioned views' on homosexuals are tainting your train of thought.

What a strange world we live in.
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
23rd April 2010 at 9:11AM
seymourbutts Wrote:

Coleman - so you think that a pregnant girl getting harrassed by an aggressive dog is a less serious scenario than someone accidentally stumbling across two consenting adults engaged in nefarious acts in some bushes late at night ? Perhaps your 'old fashioned views' on homosexuals are tainting your train of thought.

What a strange world we live in.

That all depends on the harassment in question, rightly or wrongly based on most of the following comments on that subject i am beginning to think that it was nothing more then an excited dog that bounded up to her! If i'm wrong and the girl did get at least bitten then i hold my hands up and apologise!

My comment was more meant to highlight the view many seem to share that this is perfectly ok! I wonder if they would think the same if their wives/girlfriends or even daughters were confronted with a couple (gay or straight, it makes no difference) Knocking boots in a bush or worse pounced on by a flasher! Maybe it just doesn't have the same impact as a full blown rape!
Dog Walker
Drifter
24th April 2010 at 2:04PM
Read an article today in the Stockport Times, page 13 re this situation. It really struck me because I myself about a week ago was walking my dog. It was evening about half six ish so was still quite light. I was walking around the perimeter of the field walking Janice (my Doberman) throwing her ball. I threw the ball and it rolled into a nettle ridden bushy opening. My dog went in but started barking and didn't come out. I went to investigate and saw a couple (male and female) engaging in oral sex. The women looked quite embarrassed to be caught in the act and i was blushing to. I put my dog on the lead hastily and left. I'm concerned about these recent outbreaks of public sex around Torkington Park. Is Torkington Park listed as a dogging hotspot on any dogging forums around the internet? There seems to be a surge recently.
OliverJohnstone
Hazel Grove Councillor

OliverJohnstone
25th April 2010 at 4:45AM
It is very concerning, especially if it is happening in daylight hours. It's a great shame because it puts people off going to the park, particularly parents with small children.

Drifter
25th April 2010 at 2:57PM
me thinks thoust does protestest too much dog walker......
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>