0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Torkington Park

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Colewoman
Villager

Colewoman
Re: Torkington Park
29th March 2010 at 6:11AM
I must say i have to agree with coleman! which might i add is a suprise!! i like to disagree normally!! although my view on homosexuality is different it doesnt matter wether it was 2 guys, 2 women or one guy one woman it isnt legal and like coleman says what excuse could they have for not getting a hotel! i can understand that sometimes doing things like having sex is not permitted at home for some reasons ie affair! but a hotel room is available now for as little as 9 a night!

I aslo disagree completely with everyone! You should be able to walk in a park anytime you like! Its a public place one where you shouldnt have to see anything like that!

I must agree that he probably didnt expose himself like said he probably jumped and tried to do his trousers up!

That given it still isnt acceptable Torky park has enough problems without adding to them! and as coleman said if we keep dismissing the small problems it will only add to the big ones in the long run!

No one is going to help with Hazel Grove if everyones attitude is dismissive

Rant over!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
29th March 2010 at 7:33AM, Edit: 29th March 2010 at 7:33AM by BlueGrover
Concerned Resident.
What would you have done if it was a hetrosexual couple?

Remember the rhyme? Hooray Hooray the first of May, outdoor sex begins today!

OK they jumped the gun a bit, but live and let live.
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
29th March 2010 at 7:40AM
Is it just me or does it appear to be the older members who all think its ok for people (regardless of sexuality) to knock boots in a public place?

Maybe it's a remnant of the 'free love' of the 60's/70's!

Or maybe they're just a randy bunch!
OliverJohnstone
Hazel Grove Councillor

OliverJohnstone
29th March 2010 at 8:08AM
We can "live and let live" in private but not in public places. But as has been pointed we need to respect everyone and to have sex in a public place is to respect only yourself and no one else (except perhaps your partner).

This is not an issue of whether if it was 2 men or 2 women or a man and a woman. I hope no one on this forum would suggest there is a difference alas, that is my personal opinion and of course everyone is entitled to their own.
netti
Townsperson

netti
29th March 2010 at 4:28PM
Just a thought but i am wondering if this actually took place or is it someone starting a topic with a difference, the "concerned resident" hasn't come back with anymore input.....why???

As i said just a thought.
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
29th March 2010 at 4:30PM, Edit: 29th March 2010 at 4:46PM by Adora

No doubt walking the hind legs off that dog, looking for things to be concerned about Netti!

Trip Trap methinks!
netti
Townsperson

netti
30th March 2010 at 4:11PM
Me to, that's why i thought i would mention it.
seymourbutts
Townsperson

seymourbutts
31st March 2010 at 7:38AM
I went for a walk in Torky Park yesterday myself. During the course of my walk, I didn't tread in any dog poo, I didn't get attacked by a rabid dog, didn't see anyone doing drugs, didn't get hassled by feral teenagers nor did I see any couples (homosexual or hetereosexual) engaged in nefarious activity.

Should I be concerned ?
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
31st March 2010 at 8:20AM
seymourbutts Wrote:

I went for a walk in Torky Park yesterday myself. During the course of my walk, I didn't tread in any dog poo, I didn't get attacked by a rabid dog, didn't see anyone doing drugs, didn't get hassled by feral teenagers nor did I see any couples (homosexual or hetereosexual) engaged in nefarious activity.

Should I be concerned ?

Be afraid, be very afraid!
No pot holes,gun shots,bars opening,shops closing,the entrance to Jackie Wrights tunnel........
sundave
Townsperson

sundave
31st March 2010 at 12:27PM
i have resisted the urge (pun intended) to post a reply on this topic, but i can resist no more! which bush was it and is it still there, can we rent it out on an hourly basis and if so, what can we spend the money on.
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>