0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Torkington park before 5PM

<< 1 2 >>

Climate
Drifter
Re: Torkington park before 5PM
15th July 2011 at 5:19PM
Guest Wrote:

If there are in your opinion far too many "coffin dodgers"(what a nasty term)about, where do you suggest they go?

Congratulations. You have landed on Community Chest. Go directly to 'Taking everything seriously'. If you pass the skate park, do NOT collect 200.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
May
Drifter
16th July 2011 at 12:28PM
Guest Wrote:

Guest Wrote:

If there are in your opinion far too many "coffin dodgers"(what a nasty term)about, where do you suggest they go?

Congratulations. You have landed on Community Chest. Go directly to 'Taking everything seriously'. If you pass the skate park, do NOT collect 200.

That's so unfair Climate,you're being ageist.I need that 200, have you seen the price of Werther's nowadays? Charity shops aren't as cheap as they used to be either.
cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

cllrkevinhogg
17th July 2011 at 6:18AM
Golfs better for you than nothing mind you the club get upset with me using my zimmer frame on the greens. This thread is making me laugh so much I nearly had an accident
JohnEllis
Citizen

JohnEllis
18th July 2011 at 12:10PM
Kevin, that sort of accident's even more of an indication of old age than use of a walking frame!
Climate
Drifter
21st July 2011 at 8:24PM
cllrkevinhogg Wrote:

Golfs better for you than nothing mind you the club get upset with me using my zimmer frame on the greens. This thread is making me laugh so much I nearly had an accident

On a serious note, I have considered taking up Golf. I was very good at hockey and IMO it is just a less gay version of it, albeit trying to get a tight hole...

I bet you feel like you are in some obscure part of the World when your zimmer frame starts sinking into the sand traps. LMAO

<< 1 2 >>

Tagged With..