Torkington Park News

A Park in Hazel Grove

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Prowler in Torkington Park

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 >>

Adora
Area Admin

Adora
Re: Prowler in Torkington Park
23rd October 2011 at 8:49PM, Edit: 23rd October 2011 at 8:50PM by Adora
Guest Wrote:

Adora, can you please explain why you and/or the other admin appear to support this kind of tasteless diatribe...

Been away for a while, so not my call on this one BUT as has been pointed out, if it ain't swearing, personal attack etc then it stands - taste is subjective!

Climate - behave. Clearly not your best or funniest contribution.

By the way, turns out this story is true. Group of teenage girls flashed in the park. Flasher also reported on Brook Street a couple of weeks ago.

http://menmedia.co.uk/stockportexpress/news/s/1462542_police-investigating-indecent-exposure-in-stockport-park
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
deano
Drifter
26th October 2011 at 6:20PM
adora dont tell climate it was a group of girls he will be on his way down there !
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

teenager
Drifter
1st November 2011 at 5:16PM
(CLIMATE) You too me sound like a sick person i was one of the girls of which this happened to 5 girls age 14 to 17 i dont think it is such a joke do you , so before you go throwing nasty comments around when you dont no any off the facts just think off how much comments like your affect the girls and there families ! please can i suggest his comment gets deleted
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

teenager
Drifter
1st November 2011 at 9:34PM
His comments may not contain swearing but his comments are offensive and hurtful isn't that enough . mum of teenager
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Climate
Drifter
1st November 2011 at 11:48PM
Hi 'Guest'.

You are very see through.

Poor attempt at trolling as anyone with an ounce of brain matter would see that the joke was loosely around the subject matter and not the specific case in question.

It's obviously case specific as anyone who has ever regularly attended football matches will confirm that a streaker gets a loud cheer.

Could you differentiate between a streaker and a flasher for the board members 'Guest'?

I await your thoughts.

P.S. If you are genuine, could I suggest that you get your Daughter to learn basic English as the whole 'to', 'too', 'of', 'off', 'there' etc causes a great deal of offence to my eyes. Thats BASIC English, it's completely unacceptable and that's coming from an American so I am hardly perfect in that respect.

P.P.S. Delete the joke comment by all means, it makes no difference to me. I couldn't care less.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 >>