Torkington Park News

A Park in Hazel Grove

0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Prowler in Torkington Park

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 >>

grover
Townsperson

grover
Prowler in Torkington Park
15th October 2011 at 1:18PM
This was posted on my Facebook Account and I have known the person a long time.

"JUST TO WARN ...ALL PARENTS ......THAT LAST NIGHT AT EIGHT THIRTY . THERE WAS A MAN ... !!! FLASHING !!! .... IN TORKINGTON PARK ,HAZEL GROVE ..HE ALSO TRIED GRABBING A YOUNG GIRL X PLEASE YOUNG ONES STAY SAFE X"

Since some of you live there, maybe you can confirm it.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Climate
Drifter
Re: Prowler in Torkington Park
16th October 2011 at 6:29PM
This woman didn't believe I was a flasher.

I showed her.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
A Parent
Drifter
19th October 2011 at 12:37PM
Adora, can you please explain why you and/or the other admin appear to support this kind of tasteless diatribe from this idiot, when other far more conventional if somewhat controversial posts are ‘deleted’ for fear of offence to Climate. Does this bafoon have special privalages we don't know about?

If you don’t ‘delete’ this very post, please don’t reply with the standard forum answer about posting – just think about the tasteless nature of climates response and perhaps consider that by not deleting it you and this forum are supporting his purile (at best) nonsense.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Climate
Drifter
21st October 2011 at 11:53AM
ROFL at someone suggesting that I am a fool when they cannot even spell buffoon.

Ironic.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
21st October 2011 at 12:57PM
Guest Wrote:

please don’t reply with the standard forum answer about posting – just think about the tasteless nature of climates response and perhaps consider that by not deleting it you and this forum are supporting his purile (at best) nonsense.

The fact of the matter is that he's not breaking the rules! I can't comment on others deleted posts since we never see them but i can only assume that they are deleted because they DO break the rules!

A moderators role is not to decide who's posts are tasteful, valid, entertaining, etc. They are there to enforce the rules!

But for what it's worth, there are a fair few posts form regulars that i find either tasteless or just plain childish!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
HG-21
Banned
21st October 2011 at 5:17PM
Moderation is a self proclaiming word. This is still a public forum. Climate has said many times he has no concerns with being moderated, and normal accepts so without a fuss. He is making a joke. Not to some peoples tastes, but aren't they all?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
deano
Drifter
21st October 2011 at 5:57PM
hg-21 climates apprentice
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Drifter
21st October 2011 at 7:57PM
HG-21 Wrote:

Moderation is a self proclaiming word. This is still a public forum. Climate has said many times he has no concerns with being moderated, and normal accepts so without a fuss. He is making a joke. Not to some peoples tastes, but aren't they all?

There are certain things which are just not funny, to any balanced minded person.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
21st October 2011 at 9:06PM
Guest Wrote:

This woman didn't believe I was a flasher.

I showed her.

Didn't give your post much attention, probably as it was by you ;-) it was slightly funny.

If you are on Twitter try sickipediabot.....some good (and bad) jokes given the last couple of days events and it is UK based.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Climate
Drifter
22nd October 2011 at 12:08AM
Guest Wrote:

HG-21 Wrote:

There are certain things which are just not funny, to any balanced minded person.

I hope that you have never made a joke about ANYTHING, otherwise you are either a hypocrite or a liar. I wonder which one it is?

I suspect both but you are clearly exceptionally boring, hence why you are 'Guest'. Boring people are by definition extremely anonymous.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

<< 1 2 >>