Limecat
Banned
Re: Touching distance
15th May 2012 at 5:17PM
BlueGrover Wrote:

Coleman Wrote:

Limecat Wrote:

BlueGrover Wrote:

A touch high on the generalisations.......

SCUM? Super City United Mad.:)

I forgot to mention that ALL City fans are criminals.

SCUM = S*** Club, Unemployed Minions.

Wow! You must really hate Man City fans!
this country is over run with scroungers, mostly City fans as I understand it

You're learning. There is hope for you yet...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
LOL
Drifter
15th May 2012 at 6:59PM
Limecat is butthurt :-(. U Mad.
sundave
Townsperson

sundave
15th May 2012 at 8:13PM
He can't go back to the states cos he's a coke snorting, dope smoking, pill popping waste of skin and bone and they wouldn't let him in and i for one wouldn't blame them, the sooner he goes somewhere else the better.

See! there's that sunny disposition again.

Haters gonna hate!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
15th May 2012 at 9:20PM
sundave Wrote:

He can't go back to the states cos he's a coke snorting, dope smoking, pill popping waste of skin and bone and they wouldn't let him in and i for one wouldn't blame them, the sooner he goes somewhere else the better.

" somewhere else?" answers on a postcard to H G. Forum...........
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
15th May 2012 at 9:30PM
Now I know why a lot of forums ban football related threads!

We're treading the line between banter and shiz slinging now, maybe it's time we either get back on topic (if anyone actually has anything more to say on the subject) or lock the thread up!
Limecat
Banned
15th May 2012 at 9:55PM, Edit: 15th May 2012 at 9:57PM by Limecat
sundave Wrote:

Oh David. I thought I made it clear that I am not a City fan?

P.S. Irrevocable American citizenship. Think of me as a life guide. I have been sent from the most powerful, intelligent, socially concious and most beautiful country in THE WORLD in the hope that a single percentile of my nation rubs off on you limey buggers...

Coleman Wrote:

Now I know why a lot of forums ban football related threads!

We're treading the line between banter and shiz slinging now, maybe it's time we either get back on topic (if anyone actually has anything more to say on the subject) or lock the thread up!

Calm down old man. I am sure that BlueGrover and Sundave are as tongue in cheek as I am. Problem being whilst their tongues are in their cheek they are making 'durrrr' noises as they are City fans...
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
15th May 2012 at 10:43PM
Limecat Wrote:

P.S. Irrevocable American citizenship. Think of me as a life guide. I have been sent from the most powerful, intelligent, socially concious and most beautiful country in THE WORLD in the hope that a single percentile of my nation rubs off on you limey buggers...

Life guide, more like a life destroyer!

Yep, most powerful country, well, as we're made to believe by Hollywood (especially films about the second world war).
Socially conscious, hmmm, yep, you brought us McSh1tters and introduced our little island to the art of being far arrogant tw@ts.

Well done, you can now feck of home knowing your job is done ;-)
Limecat
Banned
15th May 2012 at 10:57PM
Robot69 Wrote:

Limecat Wrote:

Life guide, more like a life destroyer!

Yep, most powerful country, well, as we're made to believe by Hollywood (especially films about the second world war).
Socially conscious, hmmm, yep, you brought us McSh1tters and introduced our little island to the art of being far arrogant tw@ts.

Well done, you can now feck of home knowing your job is done ;-)

Poor form Sir.
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
15th May 2012 at 11:04PM
I had assumed it was still on the side of banter limecat, but some posts are cutting it fine!

Beside the fact it's getting tedious and is probably quite off putting to potential new members, and on top of that it's increasingly off topic!

I do admit though, I think a part of me just doesn't want to keep being reminded that the wrong team took the league!
Limecat
Banned
15th May 2012 at 11:09PM
Coleman Wrote:

I had assumed it was still on the side of banter limecat, but some posts are cutting it fine!

Beside the fact it's getting tedious and is probably quite off putting to potential new members, and on top of that it's increasingly off topic!

I do admit though, I think a part of me just doesn't want to keep being reminded that the wrong team took the league!

I would like to translate that.

We all love girls basketball. I am Coleman, I once followed Liverpool, then I followed ManUre. I am a blow up fan.
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>