10 10 / 10 from 1 Review

The money pit

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

Climate
Drifter
Re: The money pit
9th June 2011 at 5:57PM
Public toilets being important to me, from someone I previously thought was male, is an alien concept.

Seriously? If public toilets are so important in their life then WTF?

I know I am as popular as a disease but seriously? Public toilets?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
9th June 2011 at 6:05PM

Well look at it this way - public toilets are important to some of us but not necessarily you. But there will be things that are important to you that mean nowt to me. I can still appreciate your disappointment or even outrage if what's important to you gets slashed (!) because of spending cuts right?
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
9th June 2011 at 6:08PM

Prod is gonna kill us if we don't get off the bog soon! Here's an on-topic joke:-

A Methodist preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, a Scouser called Tyrone got in line. When it was his turn, the Preacher asked, "Tyrone, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Tyrone replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."   The preacher put one finger of one hand in Tyrone's ear, placed his other hand on top of Tyrone's head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Tyrone, how is your hearing now?"

Tyrone answered, "I don't know, Man. It ain't 'til next week."

Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
9th June 2011 at 6:33PM, Edit: 9th June 2011 at 6:38PM by Prodigal
Guest Wrote:

Public toilets being important to me, from someone I previously thought was male, is an alien concept.

Seriously? If public toilets are so important in their life then WTF?

I know I am as popular as a disease but seriously? Public toilets?

Obviously, with you still banging on about toilets, you must have some sort of potty fetish.

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

HG-21
Banned
10th June 2011 at 11:54AM
Guest Wrote:

I honestly cannot recall using a public toilet. I used one in Didsbury about 10 years ago.

WTF? DAB open when you typed that?
houseman
Drifter
13th June 2011 at 4:45PM
The toilets at the 192 bus stop were put there for the bus drivers who turn round there by thier employers after complaints by locals about bus drivers urinating every where
<< 1 2 >>