10 10 / 10 from 1 Review

Sheila Farrow Information

<< 1 2 >>

captivate
Idler

captivate
Sheila Farrow Information
24th November 2009 at 1:14PM, Edit: 11th October 2012 at 12:12PM by Nick
Hi, I am looking for any information on a murder that was commited around 1987, Sheila Farrow was murdered in stockport town centre, she was from bridgehall. I have tried google but nothing.

The info is for a friend who has recently moved back from USA and had no idea her school friend was murdered.

thanks.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
grover
Townsperson

grover
Re: I would like to Find
1st January 2010 at 3:53PM
Go to Stockport Library and look it up in their archives or go to the Express archives.
Shell
Idler

Shell
31st May 2010 at 10:41AM
hi i'm sheila farrows grandaughter! can i ask who you are and why you want to know about my nana? my email address is mrsbirkby@hotmail.co.uk please reply, xxx
voltaire
Idler

voltaire
22nd December 2010 at 10:18AM
I will try to help as much as I can, I was Sheila's son-in-law.
No disrespect, but I need to know exactly who I'm relaying this information to, and I will not post info on a public forum.
marie6767
Idler

marie6767
1st April 2016 at 5:01PM, Edit: 1st April 2016 at 5:12PM by marie6767
Hi, I am looking into unsolved murders in the area, and sheilas case has intrigued me, I know at the time there was a suspicious guy hanging around the bus stop harassing other women , but he was never recognised, and I believe he did not have a local accent. I have looked into archives from the time of her death but there does not seem to be any record of her death, this has again , puzzled me, I know there is thought of her being the Sheila that was connected to Trevor Hardy , my suspicions were those that , one if this is true , she was put into hiding because of her connection or two murdered because of the connection by a disgruntled family member of Trevors victims. I would just like to say these are just thoughts , however whatever the reason she met her death in this manner is wrong and very sad. maybe just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe mistaken identity as many people are mixing her up with the other Sheila. its quite possible that someone thought she was the other Sheila. who knows. I would certainly like to try to delve into it though and bring it back to the surface to try to find out.

I wonder why too that the police have not re-opened the case , my concerns are there is still someone out there still living a life after taking one, this is wrong and if it was a family member of mine , I would have pushed and pushed, maybe the investigation maybe was not thorough, or there was some vital information missed. Id like to bring it back to the attention of the police rather than have this lying in files as unsolved. I would be very grateful for any information you can supply, or if there is a photo of Sheila in the archives or newspaper cuttings that you could email me to me . I am genuinely interested, and I do believe , there is info in this case that has been overlooked.

I do not believe this ladys death should be left unsolved , and maybe there is information given that the police did not act upon , any information I could work on would be most helpful and I will work closely with any family members that would be willing to give information regarding her friends , her usual hang outs , people who at the time were acting suspicious , even anyone the family may have been concerned about at the time or suspicious of .

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Marie
bernie1
Villager

bernie1
16th June 2016 at 10:34PM
Hi marie 6767, I am sheila's daughter, and would gladly encourage the police to open my mums case,seeing that they botched it from day one.....
bernie1
Villager

bernie1
Re:Sheila Farrow Murder
21st June 2016 at 8:34PM
Hi,Marie any chance you could private message me about your interest in my mums case x
marie6767
Idler

marie6767
Re:Sheila Farrow Murder
4th July 2016 at 1:51PM
Hi Bernie , thanks for the reply. Apparently I do not have access to pm on here. I do not want to put personal details so leave it with me and I will find another way around it . I will be in touch as soon as I can . Marie x
Mrsbirkby8808
Villager

Mrsbirkby8808
11th July 2016 at 8:30PM
Hello I'm intrigued to know if you have any infomation, I am sheila Farrows granddaughter and would be grateful if you messaged me.
Mrsbirkby8808
Villager

Mrsbirkby8808
11th July 2016 at 8:45PM
To anyone trying to contact me on this email it does not exist anymore! Private message for contact details please.
<< 1 2 >>

Part of..