Stockport News

A Town in Greater Manchester

10 10 / 10 from 1 Review

More cuts on the way for Stockport!

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Reason: Trolling.

glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
Re: More cuts on the way for Stockport!
9th February 2013 at 8:56PM
one other thing,as the bypass is something your pushing for cllr hogg i take it you'll have quite good knowledge on it so can you tell me whats been spent on the bypass in 2012 and whats being spent on it this year and theres no sign of tarmac being anywhere yet but the local people are losing more services and the services we do have are being put under even more pressure while the council waste money on this rd that may or may not go ahead yet and waits on the decision of the gov!
why keep pouring money into this road and make what we got better and not get rid of needed staff and services?
then if the roads really that needed wouldnt the gov see that and then put money into it or am i getting confused as thats how i see it that stockports pot of money is going on the planning for the road rather than it coming from the gov,how does it work?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Reason: Trolling.

vulcanman
Townsperson

vulcanman
9th February 2013 at 11:35PM
Kids are educated by funding directly from Government to the LA. In point of fact Stockport LA top slices more than most councils, close to 14% as I understand it, which is simply used to fund the LA beaurocracy in the clown hall. Suggest you cross this off your list as well Boss.
vulcanman
Townsperson

vulcanman
9th February 2013 at 11:38PM
A great shame that Derbyshire and her kronies don't cut the Civic Review rag ... A nice £100k saving that nobody would miss. Could easily be covered by a decent website at a fraction of the cost.
<< 1 2 >>