10 10 / 10 from 1 Review

Euromillions - any one else?

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
Euromillions - any one else?
8th July 2011 at 1:50PM, Edit: 8th July 2011 at 1:53PM by Adora
Bought ma tickets and compiled my shopping list for after the big win. Anyone else?

When I checked the unclaimed prizes list on-line, I discovered someone from the Stockport area has won but not yet claimed 1,000,000. Draw was on 7th June. Would love to find an old lottery ticket stuffed in my purse and discover that amount owing on it!

Should add - if you are not aware already, the draw tonight is at 165 million, hence the thread and my (controlled) excitement!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  
Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
Re: Euromillions - any one else?
8th July 2011 at 2:12PM, Edit: 8th July 2011 at 2:12PM by Prodigal
Well good luck to you Adora, no matter how many tickets I buy, I stand as much chance as a one legged man at the backside kicking contest.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
8th July 2011 at 2:17PM, Edit: 8th July 2011 at 2:18PM by Adora
Ach Prod, that's me too if truth be told. We should join forces and maybe together we could 'kick some ass' ;-D
Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
8th July 2011 at 2:45PM
Adora Wrote:

Ach Prod, that's me too if truth be told. We should join forces and maybe together we could 'kick some ass' ;-D

I would be up for that by all means, but again, with my luck, the ass would probably have to be the size of a barn door.
Climate
Drifter
8th July 2011 at 4:19PM
Prodigal Wrote:

Adora Wrote:

I would be up for that by all means, but again, with my luck, the ass would probably have to be the size of a barn door.

There is a joke in there I know it...

LMAO
vege
Drifter
8th July 2011 at 5:31PM
certain it's not me,I don't even know how to play or where you get the things from.
Climate
Drifter
8th July 2011 at 8:24PM
That level of money is pretty much obscene. Fair plays to anyone that wins it but I didn't take part.

If it was me I would would buy a private island, one that is undeveloped and put the stuff in place to develop it as a personal holiday pad. That's my ambition for playing the markets. If I don't achieve it then at least I tried.

160+ million would be very easy to double/triple up in no time with stuff like CAZA, TLDH, DCP, BMR, NRRP etc.

I would have to put some to one side to help people who want to help themselves. Probably some sort of affordable housing for those in work (NOT dole spongers). I often drop a mate off after work and he would probably be better off on benefits as he has a kid and pays rent in a not-so-good area of Offerton. I have to tip my hat to him as he has drive and ambition, he is never late and is never sick. People like that deserve a helping hand in life and I would like to be able to give that but I utterly HATE spongers, dossers and lifes losers.

Maybe soething to give an extremely cheap/free holiday place to those that work their arse of for it? I would have to do something charitable whilst keeping my morals and hatred of spongers in place.

I would also spend an obscene amount of money on 'hot hatches' and I would probably have a token 'Super car' just to entice some tidy filth! LMAO

I haven't entered so it's all hypothetical.
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
9th July 2011 at 5:33PM

I won...2.80 yaaay!

I spent 4 on tickets tsk!

If I won that amount of money Limers, I'd pay for you to go on an intensive diplomacy training bootcamp ;-D
Climate
Drifter
9th July 2011 at 5:47PM
Adora Wrote:

If I won that amount of money Limers, I'd pay for you to go on an intensive diplomacy training bootcamp ;-D

You would throw 160+ million down the drain for me?

Ooh, you are such a sweetie.