Deep thoughts by men while fishing

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

slim
Townsperson

slim
Re: DEEP THOUGHTS BY MEN WHILE FISHING
22nd December 2011 at 9:08PM
a man walks into a dentists with his wife he says sir i have 2 mates sat in the car and we have an 10 am tee off time and its 9:30 already so i really cant wait for the anesthetic to numb the tooth so just pull it and have done with it.
the dentist thinks wow this guy is really brave to pull a tooth with no anesthetic.
the dentist says which tooth is it sir.
the man says to his wife open your mouth love and show him which one it is.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
31st December 2011 at 3:22PM, Edit: 31st December 2011 at 3:23PM by BlueGrover

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY a Manchester Girl....

Three friends married women from different parts of the world.....

The first man married a Filipino. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning.
It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a Thai. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Manchester. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he passes water

0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
slim
Townsperson

slim
31st January 2012 at 1:04PM
a florist goes to the barbers for a haircut when finished he asks the barber how much, the barber replies i cant accept any money from you iam doing community service this week the florist was pleased and left the shop. when the barber went to open his shop the next morning there was thank you card and a dozen red roses waiting for him at the door.later a cop comes in for a haircut when he asks about his bill the florist says i cant accept any money iam doing community service this week the cop was happy and left the shop. the next morning the barber goes to open his shop and there is a thank you card and a dozen doughnuts waiting at the door for him. then an MP comes in for a haircut when he asks about his bill the barber once again replies i cant accept any money iam doing community service this week. the MP was pleased and left the shop. the next morning the barber goes to open his shop and there were a dozen MPs waiting for a free haircut.
and that is why MPs are like nappies they both need to be changed often and for the same reason.
2 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
JohnEllis
Citizen

JohnEllis
1st February 2012 at 4:13PM
Oh, I LOVE that last one - vintage!!

Except that, though the label may differ, the man (or woman) often proves the same ...
slim
Townsperson

slim
9th February 2012 at 3:31PM
following fabio capellos resignation' sky sports have asked harry redknapp if he"s interested in the euro"s.
yes keep it quiet and leave them in the dogs bowl.
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
10th February 2012 at 8:26AM
Talking of national traits, I see another Italian has left a sinking ship.
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
11th March 2012 at 11:26AM
There have been reports of a robbery at the Agoraphobia Clinic.

The Police suspect it's an inside job.
slim
Townsperson

slim
4th April 2012 at 10:08AM
RETURNED MAIL CENSUS FORM
can you believe it?
they sent my census form back to me in responce to question 4 do you have any dependants.
i replied 2.1 million illegal immigrants 1.1 million crack heads 4.4 million unemployable people 901,000 people in over 85 prisons and 650 idiots in parliment.
apparently this was not an acceptable answer ?
who the hell did i miss ????
BlueGrover
Good Citizen

BlueGrover
5th April 2012 at 8:46AM
I took my ex out last night. Caught her with a jab, followed by a right hook!
TallPaul
Townsperson

TallPaul
5th April 2012 at 8:59AM
Husband says to wife,
"My Olympic condoms have arrived... I think I'll wear Gold tonight."

Wife replies,
"Why not wear Silver and come second for a change..."
<< 1 2 3 4 >>