Cash for County

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 3 >>

Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
Re: Cash for County
24th June 2011 at 8:45AM

"Nutter" was a tongue in cheek reference, not a personal attack and I know that Climate knows that.

"Scum" etc from Climate - if he's having a go at ALL City supporters or ALL United supporters or basically whole groups of people, it's not a personal attack on another poster (in my view).

I try very hard (as do the other moderators) to let as many posts 'stand' as possible. If we really moderated this forum hard, there'd be nowt much left to read.

Climate is just ONE poster out of a pool of about 50 regulars. Read/post around him. The more you go on about him, the more importance and significance you are attaching to the very posts that you feel offend you. The more you engage with him, the more hassle you're likely to feel. Ignore him! He won't mind - man, he probably wouldn't even notice!

If you really feel that the forum is not being moderated approriately, contact the Forum Administrator(owner) by clicking on the Feedback & Ideas link at the bottom of the page.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Drifter
24th June 2011 at 10:42AM
Not to worry Adora :). Think most of understand where Climate is coming from by now..........
sundave
Townsperson

sundave
24th June 2011 at 12:40PM
Manchester City! ruining football since 2008!!!!!
I for one, can't wait until we've competely ruined the premier league, by beating every other club into submission and then continue to do so for years and years and years..........
But hey! what do I know, I'm just a BLUE.
               CTID.............
iain
Drifter
13th July 2011 at 11:04AM
Climate's just a forum troll. Trolls are little bitter techno geeks, Ignore him and he will go away, eventually...
cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

cllrkevinhogg
14th July 2011 at 9:46AM
Leave climate alone. mind you he doesn`t need me to defend him. His posts make me laugh as do the ones trying to get at me I just post back tongue in cheek which seems to upset some people.
Can`t take abuse don`t post it.
Drifter
14th July 2011 at 1:07PM
If we all read the first post, could someone tell me why we have gone so far of the point?
Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
14th July 2011 at 2:54PM
cllrkevinhogg Wrote:

Leave climate alone. mind you he doesn`t need me to defend him. His posts make me laugh as do the ones trying to get at me I just post back tongue in cheek which seems to upset some people.
Can`t take abuse don`t post it.

Think your street cred may have taken a bit of a nose dive after the above Councillor ;-)
OliverJohnstone
Hazel Grove Councillor

OliverJohnstone
14th July 2011 at 2:57PM
If I were Cllr Hogg I'd be flattered, as a politician, that someone had implied I had any street cred to begin with.
Prodigal
Townsperson

Prodigal
14th July 2011 at 3:48PM
OliverJohnstone Wrote:

If I were Cllr Hogg I'd be flattered, as a politician, that someone had implied I had any street cred to begin with.

Now, now Mr.J, even Jack the ripper had street cred :-)
OliverJohnstone
Hazel Grove Councillor

OliverJohnstone
14th July 2011 at 4:21PM
Hahahahaha! I guess he did!
<< 1 2 3 >>