12 Supporters 11 Opposers

Local Consultation Sham

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>

FivewaysGrover
Villager

FivewaysGrover
Re: Local Consultation Sham
27th May 2013 at 9:47AM
Never mind your little spat. Has anybody heard how Cllr Hogg's meeting with Mr McMahon went?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
28th May 2013 at 12:30AM, Edit: 28th May 2013 at 12:38AM by Norma_Stitts
It's not a spat. I just want to know when he handed his licence back to the DVLA and how he gets about since getting rid of his car? He is either too ignorant to answer or too stupid to understand the question?

I asked an extremely simple question which any simpleton could understand. So why wasn't it answered?

Just as I asked you a simple question on page 4 which you failed to answer. When did you buy your house and why did you ignore the searches?

2 very simple questions to 2 seperate people. Neither have been answered. Are these difficult questions? Do you understand them? Do I need to restructure the wording so you grasp them?

You've all been rumbled and you don't have an honest answer between you. That's my assessment.

I'm not even 'pro-road' at this moment in time but I can tear you lot to pieces in my sleep. Ian has vanished since I applied some basic maths to his crap statistics...
noroadm
Banned
28th May 2013 at 8:15AM
FivewaysGrover Wrote:

Never mind your little spat. Has anybody heard how Cllr Hogg's meeting with Mr McMahon went?

---

Not yet . although we can send a FOI email to his   email address

Would you like his email ?
FivewaysGrover
Villager

FivewaysGrover
28th May 2013 at 8:19AM
I have answered your points elsewhere. I've always known about the road. I don't object to it. I am objecting to the fact that the well informed views of local residents are being ignored in favour of the results of a wider uninformed survey that painted Option 2 as unfavourable. And just to satisfy your curiosity... when we bought our house nothing came back on the searches because there were no formal plans then - but I knew about the possibility of a bypass or even motorway being pushed through and still bought the house.

I don't object to the road - have you got that now?
spectrum
Villager

spectrum
28th May 2013 at 10:26AM, Edit: 28th May 2013 at 10:44AM by spectrum
Cheshire East recommendations for Location 6

Emerging Preferred Scheme report

Junction Option: Location 6, Macclesfield Road, Hazel Grove

Recommendation
1. There is a clear preference for Option 1 and additionally Option 1 has a lesser impact on Cheshire East in that the whole junction is within Stockport’s MBC boundaries.

2. This preference for Option 1 is also generally expressed by the Local Area Forums within Cheshire East.

3. It is therefore recommended to incorporate option 1 into the emerging preferred scheme layout.

4. Stockport MBC are considering the re-alignment of the relief road further south to maximise the distance between the relief road and the residential properties on Darley Road and Ashbourne Road. The junction configuration remains the same, however, the existing culvert may require to be widened at Norbury Brook.

Any modification to the alignment of the relief road should be reviewed by officers to ensure that there is no material change as far as Cheshire East Council’s interests are concerned.
FivewaysGrover
Villager

FivewaysGrover
28th May 2013 at 10:42AM
So Option 1 is entirely at the behest of Chesire East Council then - the residents of Poynton?

That is just disgraceful.

Councillor Hogg??????
noroadm
Banned
28th May 2013 at 10:53AM, Edit: 28th May 2013 at 10:53AM by noroadm
FivewaysGrover Wrote:

So Option 1 is entirely at the behest of Chesire East Council then - the residents of Poynton?

That is just disgraceful.

Councillor Hogg??????

--

Hogg can't help you he is hopeless

Why is it a problem for you   to object to the road

we all know its a sham   

glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
28th May 2013 at 10:41PM
Hi Fiveways grover, at least the part that passes near you had an option lol, I live on the a6 near Simpsons and originally there was two options of either a t junction with lights which Is the current plan but once upon a time there was a plan with a roundabout there which probably makes more sense due to keeping the traffic flowing better than traffic lights abit like most other dual carriageways, you'd think there would be an option on this section being probably the most important bit joining the a6 so it's important this is right as traffic will just backlog in all directions in my oppinion with anouther dual carriageway merging onto a busy single lane a6?
As regards your option 1-2, I've seen the report and I have to say I agree that a lot of people around the grove are saying what your typing on here!
I wouldn't get to bothered about it if I was you as it might never happen as usual, I don't understand why Stockport council are really pushing for it though when they don't have a pot to piff in and there's more important things like sorting overfilled schools and roads we currently have that are badly damaged!
RunningWalker
Villager

RunningWalker
14th October 2013 at 1:34PM
Well done FivewaysGrover – a result!
William Wragg has written to local residents affected by Option 1 at Macclesfield Road. Whilst he is in favour of the road, he has asked the Liberal Democrats decision to approve option 1 in the preferred scheme to be reviewed, which means it will be looked again by the relevant scrutiny committee, and could then be referred to a vote of the full council.
He states ‘he will use his position to make a robust case for why option 2 is in the interests of local residents and I will do all I can to ensure the Council listens to your views’.
My understanding from last week’s forum is that a Planning Application will be submitted w/c 21 October. The delay may be that it had to be translated into Mandarin, but this can’t be verified.
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
14th October 2013 at 2:08PM
wasting your time trying to get different options in in my oppinon, although i applaud your effort but everytime ive seen anything to do with this link rd the council or designers have ignored every idea put forward or pretended to listen to concerned residents!
i went to the civic hall last week and all i could hear was unhappy residents all along the route or being affected by it passing near theyre area and they all said the same thing that no one listens and the questionnaires was a sham with no real choice,basically forcing people to select the route theyve chosen and the cheapest route that wont actually help the areas and the reason being cheapest just to get the nod on the route but im pretty certain its going to go ahead this time and its not to help hazel grove and surrounding areas.
when you look at the bigger picture its to help the development of osbournes big idea for the airport city expansion and then all the green belt that will be turned into brown belt!!
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>

Tagged With..

More about SEMMMS / Hazel Grove & Poynton Bypass / A555 MAELR

Main

Places

Opinions

Create