12 Supporters 11 Opposers

Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>

cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

cllrkevinhogg
Re: Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today
5th February 2013 at 6:48PM
Oh I love the Woodford argument. This site could be redeveloped now as industry with over 4000 vehicle movements a day, How many worked at Aerospace in its heyday? or have people forgotten that. Under planning regs it could reopen tommorow with no consultation because it already has historic industrial use.
Lets all stop whinging and get the best we can out of this. At least the developer is asking our opinion
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
5th February 2013 at 9:44PM
noroadm Wrote:

Clearly   with   High pollution already and even more during and after the proposed build these forums are an opportunity to go cap in hand with an opportunity to give the planners
the facts

I wonder when the EU will issue the fine ?

How do you propose that it would be 'even more during and after' when the supplied figures above have been seriously discredited already? 12 out of 14 of the above statistics show a dramatic reduction.

P.S. Why do you seem to add random strings of spaces and hit enter too frequently during your posts?

noroadm Wrote:

N.B. The air pollution referred to above is Nitrogen Dioxide which is probably responsible for 15 to 30% of new asthma cases in children. More damaging are small particles emitted from modern diesel engines. There are only a small number of sites around Manchester where they are being measured. The smaller particles can enter the bloodstream raising the risk of heart attacks and strokes. They have also recently been classified as Class I carcinogens with no practical safe limit.

As a matter of interest, do you or have you ever smoked?

cllrkevinhogg Wrote:

Oh I love the Woodford argument. This site could be redeveloped now as industry with over 4000 vehicle movements a day, How many worked at Aerospace in its heyday? or have people forgotten that. Under planning regs it could reopen tommorow with no consultation because it already has historic industrial use.
Lets all stop whinging and get the best we can out of this. At least the developer is asking our opinion

I think, though I am happy to be corrected, that there were around 7,000 employees working there at it's peak. When I was there it was circa 1700. The place was a joke.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
HG-21
Banned
5th February 2013 at 10:17PM
Noroadm you just make things up to suit your point.
Unless you have a valid and verified point stop wasting peoples time, I'm wearing very thin with it.
YOU don't want the road, for no real reason (aside from make believe facts and complete guesswork).
1 Likes 1 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
6th February 2013 at 8:25AM, Edit: 6th February 2013 at 10:26AM by noroadm
To Hg 21 Forum moderator -

See http://www.a6bypass.org.uk/home

Read everything and please do not disrespect where i am   are coming from

Do i take it that Ian is making this all up as well ?

When you have read the material then come back to me and dialogue in a mature way

thank you
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
6th February 2013 at 10:25AM
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

noroadm Wrote:

Clearly   with   High pollution already and even more during and after the proposed build these forums are an opportunity to go cap in hand with an opportunity to give the planners
the facts

I wonder when the EU will issue the fine ?

How do you propose that it would be 'even more during and after' when the supplied figures above have been seriously discredited already? 12 out of 14 of the above statistics show a dramatic reduction.

P.S. Why do you seem to add random strings of spaces and hit enter too frequently during your posts?

[QUOTE=noroadm]N.B. The air pollution referred to above is Nitrogen Dioxide which is probably responsible for 15 to 30% of new asthma cases in children. More damaging are small particles emitted from modern diesel engines. There are only a small number of sites around Manchester where they are being measured. The smaller particles can enter the bloodstream raising the risk of heart attacks and strokes. They have also recently been classified as Class I carcinogens with no practical safe limit.

As a matter of interest, do you or have you ever smoked?

-------------------

Smoking NO   - filthy habit
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
6th February 2013 at 12:30PM, Edit: 6th February 2013 at 12:33PM by Norma_Stitts
Why have you only chosen to answer that single question and ignore the other parts? It's laughable for someone who has the nerve to tell someone to 'dialogue in a mature way' when you cherry pick what to answer and ignore anything that doesn't suit you. A 5 year old could discuss things in a more 'mature way' than you do.
0 Likes 1 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
6th February 2013 at 12:54PM, Edit: 6th February 2013 at 1:00PM by noroadm
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

Why have you only chosen to answer that single question and ignore the other parts? It's laughable for someone who has the nerve to tell someone to 'dialogue in a mature way' when you cherry pick what to answer and ignore anything that doesn't suit you. A 5 year old could discuss things in a more 'mature way' than you do.

--

Thank you

I chose not to answer your other points as i saw how you treated   " Happy "

You even carried the arguement on in

http://www.civicr.com/suburb/hazel-grove/forum/shouldnt-trolls-be-removed-from-here-t3806-p1.html

0 Likes 1 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
6th February 2013 at 1:04PM, Edit: 6th February 2013 at 1:07PM by Norma_Stitts
LOL.

Let me answer that for you then?

You wouldn't answer the other points as you are incapable of substantiating the weak point you were attempting to make when faced with a quick discreditation of statistics.

P.S. You carry on trying to grasp onto any morsel of credability. Funnily enough 'happy' refuses to answer simple questions too. You do not need to cross reference that thread, she has already gone out of her way to try to infect every part of this forum off the back of a single thread, it doesn't need discussing on 4 threads. Grow up.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Andy
CiviCr

Andy
6th February 2013 at 1:13PM, Edit: 6th February 2013 at 1:17PM by AndySK
noroadm Wrote:

Norma_Stitts Wrote:

Why have you only chosen to answer that single question and ignore the other parts?

I chose not to answer your other points as i saw how you treated   " Happy "

noroadm - I have not seen trolling so much as people asking you difficult questions and you taking offence. Then you and your posts subsequently becoming the focus of the threads rather than the original topic.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
6th February 2013 at 1:19PM
No doubt he will ignore your post too AndySK!   crying
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>

Tagged With..

More about SEMMMS / Hazel Grove & Poynton Bypass / A555 MAELR

Main