12 Supporters 11 Opposers

Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>

noroadm
Banned
Re: Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today
31st January 2013 at 2:35PM, Edit: 31st January 2013 at 3:00PM by noroadm
iancook Wrote:

cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

Re: Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today 0   0       
Today at 3:58PM
Not posting at the moment too many repetative non arguments from only a couple of people other people have differing opinions from yours noroadm 75% of replies to the council are for the road and only 17%
are against, most of them from Poynton.

Boss any chance of letting us all know the actual source of your figures, to qualify your statement as PAULA have a meeting pending with the SEMMMS team and I'm sure Jim and Sue will be happy to know you are discussing results before the team make an announcement.

Looking forward to you qualifying your statement or we'll all assume its just another story from our trusted Hazel Grove councillor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------

I notice Ian   is still awaiting a response   from Mr Hogg

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
31st January 2013 at 8:49PM
glenandem Wrote:

I've always been prepared for it and if it happens I'm just gonna screw as much compo of the council as I can, the solicitors must be rubbing they're hands as I along with many others keep getting letters in the post asking to act on our behalf, I just hope the council has put this cost in the price of the rd as there's gonna be a few nice little claims going in!

Where there's blame there's a claim eh? No wonder this country is on its knees with people like you scrounging for handouts, instead of taking responsibilty for your own actions.
1 Likes 1 Dislikes  
31st January 2013 at 8:57PM
cllrkevinhogg Wrote:

Thought noroadm had taken his ball and gone home. He said he was doing on a previous thread/post shame he didn`t

He/he is not the only one Cllr. Mind you, Delores promised never to return but that lasted only a few days.

Interestingly, I think that's the first time I've been able to agree with you on anything Cllr...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
31st January 2013 at 9:00PM
noroadm Wrote:

iancook Wrote:

cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

Re: Check the air quality in Hazel Grove Today 0   0       
Today at 3:58PM
Not posting at the moment too many repetative non arguments from only a couple of people other people have differing opinions from yours noroadm 75% of replies to the council are for the road and only 17%
are against, most of them from Poynton.

Boss any chance of letting us all know the actual source of your figures, to qualify your statement as PAULA have a meeting pending with the SEMMMS team and I'm sure Jim and Sue will be happy to know you are discussing results before the team make an announcement.

Looking forward to you qualifying your statement or we'll all assume its just another story from our trusted Hazel Grove councillor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------

Cllr Hogg does not always reply for sure, but neither does Ian if he does not like the suggestions or questions.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
31st January 2013 at 9:19PM, Edit: 1st February 2013 at 9:11AM by Adora
Blue_Grovers_Henchman Wrote:

glenandem Wrote:

I've always been prepared for it and if it happens I'm just gonna screw as much compo of the council as I can, the solicitors must be rubbing they're hands as I along with many others keep getting letters in the post asking to act on our behalf, I just hope the council has put this cost in the price of the rd as there's gonna be a few nice little claims going in!

Where there's blame there's a claim eh? No wonder this country is on its knees with people like you scrounging for handouts, instead of taking responsibilty for your own actions.

scrounger?
how do you work that out you ###### #####!, if my house goes down in value and my air quality is affected more or the road noise has an impact should i not be compensated?
a scrounger is somone who scrounges for things, if this road doesnt come through i wont be claiming any compo but if it does i will be entitled by being compensated and not scrounging?
anyway if i get some i'll take a pick and show some which would have come from your hard earned money paid to the tax man coz your part of the country that we need more of right!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
31st January 2013 at 10:36PM, Edit: 31st January 2013 at 10:39PM by Norma_Stitts
noroadm Wrote:

Says it all Norma your too transparent

Oh and what a good job the coalition is doing    NOT

What says it all? I honestly have no idea what you are meaning.

You cannot please everyone all of the time, that's life.

noroadm Wrote:

I thought a voted in councellor was to represent all sides of opinion

I dont think the bypass is going to get a green flag is it Mr Hogg   ??

http://iainroberts.mycouncillor.org.uk/2012/07/25/gatley-carrs-gets-it-green-flag/

So you thought you vote in a councillor who will argue all points?

So do you seriously expect Cllr Hogg to swap his hat around? 'I wan't this bypass because', 'I do not want this bypass because'. He would look like a complete lunatic in front of his peers.

You vote for what best suits your beliefs. That's why you should read their manifesto.   confused

noroadm Wrote:

I notice that I am still awaiting a reply from Ian. Strange that he hasn't answered why he ignored the searches point, isn't it? Maybe as he can only place the blame at his own feet?

glenandem Wrote:

scrounger?
how do you work that out you stupid prick!, if my house goes down in value and my air quality is affected more or the road noise has an impact should i not be compensated?
a scrounger is somone who scrounges for things, if this road doesnt come through i wont be claiming any compo but if it does i will be entitled by being compensated and not scrounging?
anyway if i get some i'll take a pick and show some which would have come from your hard earned money paid to the tax man coz your part of the country that we need more of right!

Just to be clear, I wasn't refering to you as a scrounger with my earlier post (I realise that reply wasn't aimed at me but I wanted to be clear on that!).

As you acknowledged, the road was 'priced in'.

It's a bit like buying a crash damaged car, using it for a bit and then when it is hit by someone else, claiming it is an immaculate example to get a maximum payout. The fact is that it was cheap to start with due to the known 'problem'.

That for me is why people should not be compensated. It was 'priced in' already, that was the gamble, so why should you get a double whammy of buying cheap and being compensated?

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
31st January 2013 at 11:20PM
Hi Norma no I wasn't getting at you, it's idiots who come on calling me a scrounger when they know fcuk all about me!
I can see your point about double whammy but the only thing I could say to that is I bought my house based in the valuation that the estate agents sold it for, if and when I get it revalued and its lower than before which I suppose could be hard going by the way houses have shot up since I bought mine and now they've dropped a bit too but either way I feel I should be compensated if the rd is worse affected than thought as no body knows how bad it will affect us with living close by or as a community, that's why people are arguing about this because there's so many different views on the "airport relief rd"?
One last thing, if you booked a holiday and you lost it due to airlines closing or whatever would you want to be compensated for that or is that classed as scrounging?
This forum seems to be going on and on about the same thing so I won't be making any more comments on here any more,I think it's best to wait and see as we're probably going on about something that will be dropped again as usual or they'll cut the road in half again and try to push that through!
Hope if the road does or doesn't go ahead the main thing is the hazel grove residents interests are looked after by cllrs or council or gov and not because it helps the airport with They're airport city plans!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
1st February 2013 at 9:02AM

glenandem Wrote:

--

I take offence to you Blue grovers

" Scrounging for handouts "

Do you have no sympathy for folk effected by this road ?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
noroadm
Banned
1st February 2013 at 9:05AM, Edit: 1st February 2013 at 9:12AM by Adora
glenandem Wrote:

glenandem Wrote:

scrounger?
how do you work that out you ###### #####!, if my house goes down in value and my air quality is affected more or the road noise has an impact should i not be compensated?

--

I am in full support of you Glananddem

Stay calm and be at peace
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
1st February 2013 at 9:15AM

Okie dokie - this is getting personal and abusive. Keep it clean and no personal attacks. Totally appreciate this road is of great concern and emotions are running high but take it else where if you don't feel you can stick to the general rules of this forum.

1 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>

Tagged With..

More about SEMMMS / Hazel Grove & Poynton Bypass / A555 MAELR

Main

Places

Opinions

Create