12 Supporters 11 Opposers

Bypass is back on again!

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

david abbot
Drifter
Re: Bypass is back on again!
29th November 2011 at 8:58PM
when will the consultation take place
will it be same rout as origanly planned
some people say up to m60 bredbury where dose this come from
local archive at library should have deatails about past a6 m56 link schemes also local authority should have list of planning applications relating to the proposed rout and also minutes of mettings held in past. department of transport or highways agency will probly have documents
or you can get this information from local archives at the libray.
also it should come up on local authority serches when people make planing aplications or are bying property.
this is a development and should be recorded by local authoritys also should say whether going a head or extinct
lets not go though the middle of green land but on the edge
or knock down houses if an alternat rout can be sujested lets try and bee green
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Raod Angel
Drifter
29th November 2011 at 9:28PM
This is not about fannying about with red tape and doing it all again from scratch. Thats been done. And they won't be throwing money at doing that again.

Anyone whose property was adjacent to the route in 2009 is still the same and the routes are protected as they have been for some 30 odd years. So no one has built or will be allowed to build on the reserved routes.

This is about creating jobs. Planning is done. Use the last maps issued under SEMMS from A6 Simpsons corner to the Airport/M56.

The only open question is the link road from the oil distribution terminal in the fields at Woodford to the Legh Arms on the Macclesfield Road.

And always remember this is a bypass to relieve the Stockport section of the M60 when fully complete, not a bypass of Hazel Grove.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Limecat
Banned
30th November 2011 at 9:57PM
Fingers crossed?

Bypasses are great for a bit of street racing and top speed 'bridge challenges' so having one nearer to home would be fantastic...

What the heck would happen to Norbury Hall if it pops through next to Brooksides car park (not through it as some plonker claimed!)? Destruction of a building of that magnitude would be sacrilege although on the flip side you cannot let unused and seemingly unwanted history stand in the way of progress.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Raod Angel
Drifter
30th November 2011 at 11:20PM
The road is in in the dip/field on the Poynton side of Norbury Hall. So it will still be standing.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
david abbot
Drifter
1st December 2011 at 12:35AM
when will a planning aplication be made for the new road
a555 a6 hazel grove has the rout ben agread.

what about rout to bredbury when will planing aplication be for that. what about tram to hazel grove bredbry. has there been a public inquire into the proposed rout any one objected to the route
where can i get the origanel consultation documents from

mersy met mottorway stop
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
1st December 2011 at 8:54AM
Guest Wrote:

when will a planning aplication be made for the new road
a555 a6 hazel grove has the rout ben agread.

what about rout to bredbury when will planing aplication be for that. what about tram to hazel grove bredbry. has there been a public inquire into the proposed rout any one objected to the route
where can i get the origanel consultation documents from

mersy met mottorway stop

I hope you were p1ssed when you wrote that or are less the 8 years old or English isn't your first language - shocking!!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
1st December 2011 at 9:47AM, Edit: 1st December 2011 at 9:47AM by Coleman
Have you not read any of his other posts? I wasn't going to say anything, because well for one thing i can't spell for toffee myself.

But it does have to be said that with spell checkers etc. on most browsers, that many errors is quite astounding! Sorry, but if you make no effort you are leaving yourself open to this sort of criticism!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Drifter
1st December 2011 at 10:38AM
Coleman Wrote:

Have you not read any of his other posts? I wasn't going to say anything, because well for one thing i can't spell for toffee myself.

But it does have to be said that with spell checkers etc. on most browsers, that many errors is quite astounding! Sorry, but if you make no effort you are leaving yourself open to this sort of criticism!

Its not really about the spelling or the grammar, it's more about the points that are being raised.

I understand the points this person was trying to make, so leave the nit picking remarks out.

No one's perfect.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
1st December 2011 at 2:33PM
http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/north-west/62755-airport-link-road-boost-property-market/index.html
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

cllrkevinhogg
1st December 2011 at 6:49PM
Yes it is back on and will now happen should be under construction in a couple of years. We have to pass planning and public enquiry first. then onwards and upwards
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>