12 Supporters 11 Opposers

BREAKING NEWS - Relief road scrapped!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Relief road scrapped!
8th January 2013 at 10:14PM
Ian, you do not need to copy and paste the same script onto every post you make.

It causes an annoyance. Just as noroadm bumping ancient posts and portraying himself as a victim in every post he makes wears a bit thin.

When I first read your post I felt sympathy but my initial thoughts were that it isn't entirely due to the bypass. Investment property at present isn't something that lenders look on favourably. Every man and his dog did it last decade, housing prices outside of central London are generally dropping (you can hold onto flawed stats month on month) so it's a double whammy for a lender, the property they are giving finance for could and probably will drop and the property acting as security is in the same boat. It's about a risk/reward ratio and not many lenders are prepared to take that on currently. It's an easy cop out for them to be honest. People being over leveraged in property is the reason for this current downturn (if you have to mortgage to buy I would also suggest that you are over leveraged), you cannot blame a lender for being defensive, especially if you have ever slagged 'bankers'...

Fair plays to Dolores who always comes across very well and I would have said the same about yourself, generally, although you seem a bit tunnel visioned. Noroadm however just makes me want to build the road through his front room...
2 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
iancook
Villager

iancook
8th January 2013 at 11:38PM
norma-stitts
Take your point about posting on various threads.....apologies, but was angry at situation and not everyone reads all the threads like you and me!

Certainly not an over leverage situation and not being held as security, however they were looking at a general portfolio overview in relation to the offer they had already made. It just miffed me that before the road is even approved, we are starting to see repercussions, and this might just hit home with a few more people reading about the impact of the road on people locally
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
noroadm
Banned
9th January 2013 at 9:41AM, Edit: 11th January 2013 at 11:44AM by noroadm
[QUOTE=Norma_Stitts]Ian, you do not need to copy and paste the same script onto every post you make.

It causes an annoyance. Just as noroadm bumping ancient posts and portraying himself as a victim in every post he makes wears a bit thin.

--------------

Norma Please can i ask that you try and understand where i am coming from

Could you do that please and it will certainly make the moderators job a lot easier    

0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>