12 Supporters 11 Opposers

BREAKING NEWS - Relief road scrapped!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Relief road scrapped!
4th January 2013 at 10:36PM
I fear that Mr Hogg is being disrespected by a series of 'gobbies', people that want to talk down someone of a higher standing but cannot be bothered to put their time where their Internet fingers are.

Go do it, go on. It's easy isn't it?

Exactly. You cannot be bother so zip it.

Looks like all the people who bought in the cheap areas are coming out wanting a scapegoat.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
6th January 2013 at 11:53AM
I've never disrespected cllr Hogg, I've always asked questions on here that I'd like answers too and I've always put them to all cllrs as I know others come on these forums, I've always said cllr Hogg has my respect for willing to answer questions although I do feel he puts his foot in his mouth but hey that's his opinion!
As regards becoming a cllr, I've never said I wanted to be one and agree it could be hard sometimes but feel from what I hear around the grove they don't listen enough to our local folk and they don't stand up enough for our community, just because some people have a go at cllrs doesn't mean they want to become one!
I go to McDonald's for a meal does that mean I should do they're job?
And finally you claim people insult the cllrs, what are you doing calling people "gobbies"???
Some people really need to look in the mirror
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Damien
Villager

Damien
7th January 2013 at 10:52AM
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

I fear that Mr Hogg is being disrespected by a series of 'gobbies', people that want to talk down someone of a higher standing but cannot be bothered to put their time where their Internet fingers are.

Looks like all the people who bought in the cheap areas are coming out wanting a scapegoat.

I agree, it is disgraceful people are resorting to personal insulting an elected official as part of their campaign against the "road to nowhere".

My question would be, after Cllr Hoggs many years of campaigning for this road, should be simply do a u-turn because Paula say so?
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
7th January 2013 at 12:00PM

What's William's current position on the scheme - anyone spoken to him recently? He's gone quiet on here. I'd love to know Cllr Corris' stance also but I think we stand more chance of catching Willo'the Whisp!

Kevin, ignore the 'Boss' Hogg thing - it was boring when it first appeared on here two years ago - it's even more tiresome now.
noroadm
Banned
7th January 2013 at 12:10PM
Whats all this fasination with Paula

I am not in Paula now

I am an individual   and i don't want the road

it is wrong

it will result in the taxpayer paying for it through the earnback scheme

the coucils are cutting essential jobs in public services   and yet they promote this road

not right
noroadm
Banned
7th January 2013 at 1:24PM
take a look at the facts

http://www.sheilaoliver.org/m56-to-a6-bypass.html
noroadm
Banned
7th January 2013 at 2:50PM
+1
Scott
CiviCr

Scott
7th January 2013 at 3:06PM
noroadm, If you wish to "+1" a post or if you agree/disagree with it, you can click on the Like and Dislike buttons at the top of that post. The buttons look like this and .

You can also edit your posts to correct errors or add more information using the following edit icon .
noroadm
Banned
7th January 2013 at 3:09PM
many thanks
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
7th January 2013 at 6:53PM
Damien Wrote:

Norma_Stitts Wrote:

I agree, it is disgraceful people are resorting to personal insulting an elected official as part of their campaign against the "road to nowhere".

My question would be, after Cllr Hoggs many years of campaigning for this road, should be simply do a u-turn because Paula say so?

i agree with you there, how could he turn back after all the years of campaigning, maybe in his heart he knows having this section wont help but if he's hoping that by getting this section and then that section will come he's dreaming as that section cost mega bucks and wont happen for many many years if at all!
i was all for it when it was a full stockport bypass but its just a airport relief road now that simply wont help our area unless its a full bypass and then it can be called a bypass and not a relief rd for the airport!
im not that bothered anymore though, i'd prefer if it was a full bypass but as it stands im againt it but the general public arent listened to these days and only get theyre say when voting who to put in power, but i am gonna get a nice little screw when it passes my house i can be sure of that so i win that way but i'll have to put up with more traffic whenever i go into the grove becuae our cllr's thought it was a good idea like asda lights and plonking a big sainsburys with anouther set of lights in the grove, that was great wasnt it?
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>