12 Supporters 11 Opposers

Airport relief rd update?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
Airport relief rd update?
20th September 2013 at 3:12PM
Anyone know what's the latest on this relief rd for the airport, not heard anything in a while and all gone quiet lately?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
Re: Airport relief rd update?
20th September 2013 at 3:14PM
Also admin I posted in here as I asked the question a week or so ago and I don't even think anyone goes into that section anymore lol so hoping I get a reply here of any of the guys who's in the know on it!
Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
20th September 2013 at 11:56PM
glenandem Wrote:

Also admin I posted in here as I asked the question a week or so ago and I don't even think anyone goes into that section anymore lol so hoping I get a reply here of any of the guys who's in the know on it!

I'm not sure glenandem either. I thought that you'd received an invite to a meeting. I did ask you where it was at, but unfortunately got no response from yourself. Did you by any chance attend the meeting. If you visit the PAULA website I still feel that the case goes on why people feel it will have a such a negative impact. However like you I'm not sure what stage we are now at.
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
21st September 2013 at 11:16AM
Hi serenity yes I found that post and forgot to reply lol!
Basically I didn't go as I was away that week but I received anouther letter yesterday from stockpot council for anouther meeting at the civic hall in October to update changes from the supposed surveys they carried out but to be honest I won't be going as I've got the idea that if it ever goes ahead which from a local business that the road will be directly affecting, they have been told it's pretty much going ahead this time around as it will help with the expansion of the airport and these new estates in woodford and around wilmslow in green belt but none of this will help our traffic issue in the grove in fact it will make it worse and more and more people I speak to are just realising this now who always wanted it and like me thought it would help out area until they looked into it and realised that we're only getting half a road that stops in our area and only relieves the airport and areas around that side of town!
Me personally am in line for compo so I'm not getting bothered up about something that can't be stopped so if it goes ahead I'll take my compo and if I can't live between two roads then I'll rent my property out and put the compo done as deposit for anouther mortgage elsewhere, it's a shame as I love my area with the fields and supposed protected ancient woodland which Is always busy with walkers and kids playing in there but if the government want to build property then this road will have to go ahead, this really has nothing to do with helping traffic in it local areas!
cllrkevinhogg
Hazel Grove Councillor

cllrkevinhogg
26th September 2013 at 1:40PM
the planning application is expected shortly
Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
26th September 2013 at 5:01PM
Thanks Kevin. Whilst your up and about would you happen to know what stage the new car park being built near you is at.
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
27th September 2013 at 1:36AM
Serenity Wrote:

Thanks Kevin. Whilst your up and about would you happen to know what stage the new car park being built near you is at.

He just said its up for planning application shortly lol!
Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
28th September 2013 at 1:33PM
glenandem Wrote:

Serenity Wrote:

He just said its up for planning application shortly lol!

Just to clarify glenandem as Kevin was on the website and as I haven't heard anything lately about the new car park that's being built near Kevin I was asking him for an update, rather than start the topic all over again. The planning application was for the road.
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
28th September 2013 at 2:33PM
Sarcasm is wasted on some people!!!
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
RunningWalker
Villager

RunningWalker
30th September 2013 at 10:30PM, Edit: 30th September 2013 at 10:42PM by RunningWalker
There is a lot going on. SMBC Executive meeting 1/10/13 6 pm at Fred Perry House with a packed SEMMMS agenda. Go here for details democracy.stockport.gov.ukThere is a new route proposal that avoids the ancient woodland at Carr Wood - see the PAULA website/blog for details. This is bad news for those who live near the Robin Hood pub on the A6. There is a drop in session at the Civic Hall on 8/10/13 6-8pm.
<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Tagged With..

More about SEMMMS / Hazel Grove & Poynton Bypass / A555 MAELR

Main

Places

Opinions

Create