12 Supporters 11 Opposers

A time to look at the facts

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
Re: A time to look at the facts
17th February 2013 at 7:04AM, Edit: 17th February 2013 at 7:15AM by Serenity
I still think that this road is a waste of money. I personally just see it as a tick in George Osborne's box of infrastructure objectives that might seem good for the country but don't really do much to solve problems at a local level. And nothing I have read or seen so far has made me change my mind in the least.

I really wish that I could have said (after such lenghy council consultations) that I felt more assured that it is the right thing we doing. But unfortunatley as they all seemed to lack any real positive answers or any clear outcome I now only feel even more negative and confused about the building of this road, and if it will be a good or bad thing for the Grove.

However if the road does go ahead only time will tell if it has been worth all the money, disruption and upset that it has caused. But unfortunately by then (like the Groves congestion problems brought about by poor planning)it will be too late to put back the pieces and the damage will have done in more way than one.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
noroadm
Banned
18th February 2013 at 2:08PM
No wonder Mr Hogg   has become " The faceless " councelllor to his constituents
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
18th February 2013 at 2:25PM

There's three Councillors in Hazel Grove, noroadm. Cllr Hogg is the only one to have responded here... How does that make him "faceless" and yet the other two, you've made no comment about?

I feel, noroadm, that YOU are doing more damage to the 'NO Campaign' just by some of your ill-thought through comments on here. Right now, with you as the most vocal No voice on the forum, the credibility of the No argument has been royally compromised.
2 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
noroadm
Banned
18th February 2013 at 2:46PM
His Avatar = no face   - Please lighten up

Mr Hogg is the only responder hence we respond

As a councellor he should represent all sides of opinion ?

Please not i am not the only person who does not want the road so please don;t single me out for being some sort of retard - it does not wash

ok
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
18th February 2013 at 2:50PM

Owned!

0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Coleman
Area Admin

Coleman
18th February 2013 at 2:52PM, Edit: 18th February 2013 at 2:53PM by Coleman
Some of your posts are incredibly ironic i must say!

Why, and in fact how do you think Kevin can represent all sides of opinion? That's impossible!

His role as a councillor is to pick his stance and stick to it, which he is doing!

And your comments about Kevin being 'faceless' and then the subsequent response when pulled for it, just show you up for what you are!
1 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
noroadm
Banned
18th February 2013 at 3:17PM, Edit: 18th February 2013 at 3:41PM by noroadm
Someone who does not want the road

end of   

Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
18th February 2013 at 8:50PM, Edit: 18th February 2013 at 9:03PM by Norma_Stitts
noroadm Wrote:

His Avatar = no face   - Please lighten up

Mr Hogg is the only responder hence we respond

As a councellor he should represent all sides of opinion ?

Please not i am not the only person who does not want the road so please don;t single me out for being some sort of retard - it does not wash

ok

Your avatar doesn't have a face on it either, so are you the faceless campaigner?

It's your ignorance that singles you out. There is only one person that is capable of making you looking like a retard on a forum where you are judged ONLY on what you type. You type your posts, you have the ability to make people view you as you see fit.

Ian has vanished since his pollution stats got blown out of the water. I do genuinely pity you, the fact you have to cry that moderators and admin aren't allowed an opinion, the fact you complain when you are constantly moderated (I did see your deleted thread but chose to ignore it), the fact that you are incapable of debate so resort to asking for people to be banned (as much as your posts are lacking logic and content, I would not advocate banning you), the fact you chuck your toys from the pan etc.

As I pointed out previously, you vote for someone who represents YOUR views. You do not vote for someone who will contradict themselves every 5 minutes.

Your beloved PAULA website had less than 500 signatures against this 'bypass/relief road' last time I looked, after 8 whole months, yet you act on like everyone is against it.

*Wake up call!* They aren't, hence the poor signing rate.

I echo what Adora said, you are doing your case more harm than good.

Oh, why did you either not get or ignore the searches when you bought your current property?Answers on a postcard to 'Chancing my arm, Quids-in Street, Blown up in my face, OWN 3D'

P.S. Before you cry 'troll' this is not a trolling post, not that any of my previous have been. A troll would be out to divide, if I put my troll hat on I would back you for a laugh.

P.P.S. I avoided the simple analogy of pointing out your avatar...

EDIT: Damn iPhone, above words should say 'look' and 'pram' but cannot alter them. *DOH*
1 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
noroadm
Banned
19th February 2013 at 8:04AM
Norma

This thread is about an article i posted -

Please can you read it and comment on it

Thank you
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
19th February 2013 at 8:31AM
noroadm Wrote:

Norma

This thread is about an article i posted -

Please can you read it and comment on it

Thank you

No.

You do not posess the common courtesy or basic manners to answer any of my questions. Until that happens I do not have the time or inclination to read the latest copy/paste rubbish that you have circulated.
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>