WARNING Scum bags on bosden farm estate

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

SUZI
Villager

SUZI
WARNING Scum bags on bosden farm estate
15th December 2011 at 6:37PM
I have just heard from my friend who lives on the bosden farm estate that youths (ages appx 14/15 & 18) have kicked down their fence and set fire to it. When her dad came out to confront them to put it out they threatened to break his legs, then through a beer bottle at his wives car (with her sat in it) and smashed the windscreen!! They are still waiting for the police to come round. What is the world coming to!!! I am a mother of a 15 year old and am glad he is addicted to his xbox!!!
1 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  
SUZI
Villager

SUZI
why????
15th December 2011 at 11:12PM, Edit: 15th December 2011 at 11:13PM by SUZI
why was my post been deleted - i was just warning people of the drunken thugs around bosden farm!!!!!
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
Re: WARNING Scum bags on bosden farm estate
16th December 2011 at 9:35AM

Suzi, your post wasn't deleted? As you are a registered user, I think you have to post a certain number of times and have them 'approved' before your posts appear automatically.

Thanks for the warning. At around 6.30pm to 7.00pm last night I heard loads of sirens (can't remember the exact time). I'm wondering now if they were something to do with the incident you've described above. Thanks for the warning.

I hope the family involved are all OK, especially the lady in the car. Must have been very frightening for her :-(
2 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Good Citizen

Adora
16th December 2011 at 9:37AM

Actually, just noticed your first post was approved but doesn't say by whom (which it normally does on my screen). May be a little glitch with the new forum software or something like that. I'll ask Admin Guy to check for you.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
SUZI
Villager

SUZI
16th December 2011 at 2:45PM
Thanks - they were pretty shook up, not sure if the sirens were linked. They back onto a playing field were 'kids' hang out drinking but never had anything like this happen before. I don't know what the world is coming too :/
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
16th December 2011 at 10:50PM
Hmmm...the thread title is hardly any shock news is it? That's been the case since the place was built.

I'm dissapointed in your friends Dad. Is he a really old guy?

What sort of guy is he? Goes out to take on people setting fire to HIS fence and they throw stuff at his wife and destroy his car? Then he vanishes?

I am not Arnie but if someone touches my property I sodding flip.
0 Likes 4 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
SUZI
Villager

SUZI
17th December 2011 at 3:18PM
Limecat i was just putting a warning out and in the hope someone might of seen something at the time & to warn others. And yes he is old!!!! He didn't just disappear - when did i actually say that!! He actually was very brave considering in approaching these thugs who were destroying his property and attacking his wife!!! If you can't make a decent comment dont comment at all!!!
5 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Local bloke
Drifter
17th December 2011 at 9:02PM
Ha, Limecat is the village idiot. About time he was recognized for what he is. Brilliant!
2 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
17th December 2011 at 11:01PM
SUZI Wrote:

Limecat i was just putting a warning out and in the hope someone might of seen something at the time & to warn others. And yes he is old!!!! He didn't just disappear - when did i actually say that!! He actually was very brave considering in approaching these thugs who were destroying his property and attacking his wife!!! If you can't make a decent comment dont comment at all!!!

If you think you need to warn people about Bosden Farm then you haven't lived since, erm...ever?

I asked if he was old in which case I will give him some sort of excuse but hiding away waiting for the police whilst people trash your property, your family and your belongings isn't brave. Smart maybe?

I say it as someone with a very short temper, I make no qualms about it. If someone dicks about with anything I own I sure as hell do not wait on the police. Vermin like that have no respect for the police and although I am not an advocate of violence, certain people will only learn and develop by getting a sodding good kicking.

Oh, do not dare comment at me about making a decent comment when you can hardly type basic words correctly. You abuse the English language and that's coming from an AMERICAN.
0 Likes 4 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
SUZI
Villager

SUZI
18th December 2011 at 2:53AM
What the hell is your problem - my English is fine thanks. Tell me where I have got it wrong! I will give you a typing error - your a 'Y'ANKER!! If you read my post properly you will see that he did go after them but to be honest he returned to check his wife was ok!!!! As any decent fella would!!! You are obviously not decent. You have proved that by your comments. And yes I have lived!! I have lived in the 'grove' for near 41 years and know exactly what it's like thank you. It's a place where you don't feel safe anymore walking down the street at night.   Comment all you like, you obviously like to wind people up, u must lead a very sad lonely life if this is where you get your kicks. At the end of the day I know I was right.
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
SUZI
Villager

SUZI
18th December 2011 at 3:03AM
And by the way he is in his late 60's if thats 'old' enough for you!
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
<< 1 2 >>

Part of..