0 Area has not been reviewed yet

Ex-Mayor Labels Hazel Grove Art ’Grotesque’

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

peterdevine123
Journalist

peterdevine123
26th September 2012 at 4:31PM
A FORMER Mayor of Stockport Tom Pyle has added his voice to the controversial art installation in Hazel Grove.
For more check out this link: Your text to link here...
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
27th September 2012 at 6:18AM
Yes I have to totally agree,everytime I see this so called piece of art I can’t help but think what a waste of a good space and what was Sainsbury’s thinking of...

It might be ok for Sainsbury’s to say that they consulted with the public (all those years back) but this is now and the majority of the public are making their views know to Sainsbury’s that they loathe this eyesore.

But somehow I doubt if Sainsbury’s management actually care what’s being said by the public of Hazel Grove, and as the saying goes....there’s no such thing as bad publicity, which leads me to believe that’s probably what Sainsbury's were thinking in the first place....
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
SatiricalSloth
Top Photographer

SatiricalSloth
Re: Ex-Mayor Labels Hazel Grove Art Grotesque
27th September 2012 at 12:29PM
Wow, we're still bashing the "Art" are we?

Its up, it will stay up, lets move on shall we?

It isn't even as bad as everyone is making out, I mean I remember a few years ago everyone on here complaining about Top Ten Tyres, big dirty bright yellow building. Difference being it made the area look bad and run down, is this "art" in the same league? What about the old abandoned(?) cottages next to the sculpture?
glenandem
Citizen

glenandem
Re: Ex-Mayor Labels Hazel Grove Art
27th September 2012 at 9:26PM
It's here unfortunatly and I think we're just gonna have to get used to it, I think it would be funny though if they decorated it at Christmas with lights lol or if they're going our they're way to make a nasty piece of art maybe throw a few tyres on top of it, give it the council estate look!
Insomniac
Villager

Insomniac
Re: Ex-Mayor Labels Hazel Grove Art
27th September 2012 at 9:40PM
It wouldn't look quite so bad if it didn't look so unfinished, what are the thinner branches about ?