How many people in High Line?

This thread was submitted to Hazel Grove

<< 1 2 >>

Torky Resident
Drifter
Re: How many people in High Line?
12th June 2012 at 8:03PM
I visited High Lane park today.

The park is great, lovely equipment. However, litter everywhere, graffiti on the skating park and teenagers drinking beer in their cars in the carpark - 4.30 in the afternoon!!!

Not nice at all.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
12th June 2012 at 11:16PM
Drifter Wrote:

The park is great, lovely equipment. However, litter everywhere, graffiti on the skating park and teenagers drinking beer in their cars in the carpark - 4.30 in the afternoon!!!

Not nice at all.

So they have a usable skatepark too?

That's another tick in the box judging off recent posts, surely?
Coleman
Good Citizen

Coleman
13th June 2012 at 9:56AM
Limecat Wrote:

I'm American, I'm not a redneck hill billy. LMAO.

Didn't know there were two types! lol!

Limecat Wrote:

I would say High Lane is nicer. No Asda/Sainsburys/KFC/McDonalds etc so it has a more rural feel. I am not aware of any derelict pubs in High Lane. As far as I can see when I pass through it most days the shops are all tenanted and busy. I'm not aware of a large council estate in High Lane, there is one in Hazel Grove etc...

The only reason there are no supermarkets, mcDonalds etc. in high lane is because a)there isn't anywhere to put them and b) the area is too small to support them especially when we have them here!
Don't forget that High Lane has a third of the population and about a 6th of the space of Hazel grove!

Don't get me wrong though, I'm usually one of the first to agree that HG is a dump, there is plenty wrong with the place but that said there are plenty of places worse to live. It's just i think High Lane is no better that's all!

It's all a matter of opinion though i suppose!

debbie86
Villager

debbie86
25th June 2012 at 12:45PM
Drifter Wrote:

Not nice at all.

Totally agree, it's a shame!

High Lane is a lovely place.
<< 1 2 >>