19th January 2018 at 3:48PM 40 Comments 

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
Re: ROYAL OAK COMMERCIAL ROAD
13th June 2013 at 10:42PM, Edit: 13th June 2013 at 11:29PM by Norma_Stitts
happy Wrote:

And please before you all start ranting at me for my above comments I am not a racist I do not tar all dif religons with same brush I just do not like sick, animal attacks on another human being with a weapon and then they try and blame someone else because of "their" colour its all rubbish because they call us whites too....and yes there are violent whites out there too and I despise them too!!!!!! I hate all sick, violent attackers...and I dont like some of their remarks as a pound shop in stockport asked people to remove Poppies last yr as it "offended" them so Im sorry you tell me where that is right for them to do that and yet if we said remove that from your face "we" would be in the wrong!!

It doesn't make you racist. I share the same views and as I have stated on many forums, the majority of Muslims aren't terrorists but the majority of terrorists are Muslims. It's something that must be ingrained due to their culture? I deal day to day with people in debt and the majority of my work revolves around the 'minority' of the country. I certainly do not think of myself as racist, I will make the odd risqué joke but I do not exclude ANYTHING from humour. I prefer to think of myself as 'religiously intolerant'. It's not just the Muslims, it's just that it is their 'moment' currently, just as the Christians, Catholics, Jews etc have been at the forefront in times gone by.

EDIT: People will no doubt talk about 'integration' which is all well and good but as you point out, it is fine to walk about in a ninja outfit as asking them to remove it may offend, but a townie in a hoodie cannot go into a shop? The principles behind it are simple - anti-crime, so that they can be recognised on CCTV etc. I could put a burqa on and rob a shop and nobody would be any the wiser.

However if I went to a country like Saudi and got drunk and decided to 'pot the pink' on the beach, I would be in serious trouble. You live by the laws of the country you are in, be it as a guest or a resident. If you don't like it then find somewhere else to holiday or live. It's not rocket science is it?

My employers gave me the 'opportunity' of working in India a few months back, I turned them down. Financially it really did stack up but they couldn't comprehend that I didn't want to live in a grot filled shit-hole for 3-6 months despite the offer of basically more than doubling my wage and all my expenses paid. That's not racist, I just do not want to live in a filthy, grime filled cess-pit surrounded by culture that is alien to me (I would have had a 24/7 driver FFS as they drive as if they are in dodgems!?!). Swimming pool or not. LOL.

A few years back I bought a burqa off eBay and went to a fancy dress party in it, wearing an old backback with some candles and an old alarm clock taped to the back of it. It went down a storm until it came time to get a taxi home... PMSL.

Brian2013 Wrote:

I personally liken the situation to that of the introduction of the grey squirrel & the effect it had on the red squirrel. Now virtually extinct!!

AFPMSL.

happy Wrote:

Baffled...were u calling me a "stuck up village idiot" and why?????

Don't worry, he/she is refering to me. I'm not too fussed, I posted facts not conjecture or speculation. That side of the A6 has the majority of the council houses, this side of the A6 doesn't and has Woodford and Bramhall as neighbours (far better areas).
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Peregrine
Villager

Peregrine
13th June 2013 at 11:12PM
Wonderful !! The Royal Oak/Tesco/Mosque - has put some life into the recent posts
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th June 2013 at 11:37PM
Ah ok was gonna say I am no stuck up idiot....
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
14th June 2013 at 12:30AM
Normas titts wrote:-   However if I went to a country like Saudi and got drunk and decided to 'pot the pink' on the beach, I would be in serious trouble. You live by the laws of the country you are in, be it as a guest or a resident. If you don't like it then find somewhere else to holiday or live. It's not rocket science is it?

Exactly. But come and live in britain and you can do what you like, get benefits, houses, then attack the hand that feeds them. Islamic britain I fear is not so far away. It is tragic for our children and granchildren, they will have no identity of being british. Our heritage and the british way of life is going down the pan. I know SO many people who feel the way I do, because we are being wronged. I have payed taxes all my life and cannot get a penny out of this country, I work, always have done, but when I had a serious illness, I couldnt get any help whatsoever, and that made me bitter. Sorry for ranting, but just get so frustrated.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
14th June 2013 at 12:56AM, Edit: 14th June 2013 at 1:03AM by Norma_Stitts
Exactly SunflowerDee.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the dickhead in life and the spongers are the bright ones?

I go to work, graft, put my shift in and get paid very well for what I do. Mainly dealing with foreigners and chavs who have no social conscience or morals.

Best case scenario, I become seriously wadded. I get taxed to high heaven to support 'that type', I pay my way in everything in life, (No mortgage - outright) so I pop money away for a rainy day (only guaranteed by the Government upto £75k per bank account). If I die, they take inheritance tax. If I live I have to pay for care at an old age if my assets are over a certain figure which they are hugely over at the age of 32.

Flip side - I have no intention or desire to work, my housing and the majority of my council tax is paid for by the non-spongers (the idiots?), I have no social responsibility as i am paid to breed crap into the gene-pool whilst sensible people tailor their family to their finances/lifestyle/work commitments, I have a stress free life claiming I can't afford anything as I am on 'benefits' but can strangely afford a car, flat screen TV's, iPods, iPhones etc. I get old and don't have to sell anything as the state will continue to pay for me and put me in a nursing home!?!

It stinks. Vote Conservative. I'd be happy if the benefit system was scrapped. Jobs ARE out there, they just don't want to work. No workey, no money. Simples.

If you gave me the chance to push a button and wipe them all out, I would do in the blink of an eye. Put their pictures in front of me, make me watch them suffer etc. I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I'd be hitting that button more than a fruit machine addict. PMSL.
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
14th June 2013 at 1:24AM
Norma I'll tell you something I work, have an old tv, old everything, but around where I live people on benefits have wide screen tvs, have horses, have an easy way of life, with the best of everything. I struggle to live, and I work. It is so wrong.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
14th June 2013 at 2:22AM, Edit: 14th June 2013 at 2:31AM by Norma_Stitts
I certainly wouldn't say I struggle to live, I just HATE those that live hugely beyond a point that they should be at on benefits - it's supposed to be a struggle for them. It really annoys me that people who do go out to work through pride and find it a struggle, such as yourself (no disrespect intended, just picking up on your post!) fund these layabout wasters that know every trick in the book.

My phone died on Sunday, so I ordered another iPhone5, it was actually quite nice to not be hen-pecked for a few days and I certainly wouldn't 'need' a mobile and could happily live without one if i had to but sadly 'poverty' is viewed as not having what everyone else has. Life carried on fine long before mobiles, plasmas TV's, Sky, cars even central heating/double glazing etc. You cut your coat according to your cloth afterall. Time to take the cloth from the bums and give them a few pieces of yarn. LOL.

I drive an old car (19 years old, my other is 23/24 years old) through choice but I'm hypocritical enough to admit that I'm currently watching the 'Heroes' box set on a PS51D450 in the bedroom.

IMO Anyone on benefits should be banned from having a driving licence, Sky/cable TV, passport or mobile phone contracts. They are 'luxury' non-essential items. If they want those things, they should work. It should be a prerequisite for having them. They should also be paid in 'food stamps' with their photo on them. The stamps wouldn't allow alcohol or fags to be purchased. The barcode on them would let you bring up what they buy so when they claim various illnesses you could knock them back for their pizza/microwave chip diet. If they don't work they have ample time to cook healthy meals, it's inexcusable.

Vote wisely, i urge everyone to choose Norma_Stitts...
happy
Townsperson

happy
14th June 2013 at 11:10AM, Edit: 14th June 2013 at 11:21AM by happy
Hahaha Vote Norma Hmm.....are we all going to get a voting form for this proposed Mosque????? If so then we all vote "NO" to it......Im not sure why you posting anything about "council houses" is anything bad as even posh Poynton and Bramhall have "rough" parts (if thats how u want to put it) Not sure what that was to do with the mosque been built in grove????? Brians point about "the squirrel" was good though, this debate definetly relates to it!!!!!!!! It saddens me that even my child now is asking "Why do these people moan about how bad their country is and that they want to live here as its better, then why do these people come here then and hurt us Mum".....It really does make me think how the hell do I explain :)...Sorry I do realise why you may of been offended Baffled but I really wouldnt be as Ive family and friends "that side of A6" as its put on here!!
Damien
Villager

Damien
14th June 2013 at 1:58PM
Happy, before you get all excited the "... is going to be a supermarket" and "... is going to be a mosque" is a running gag of the forum, I highly doubt the Royal Oak is going to be either.

By the way when will Asda be knocking down the Church, Anchor and Woodman for their petrol station? Been a while since I read anything about that.
Damien
Villager

Damien
14th June 2013 at 2:02PM
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

It doesn't make you racist. I share the same views and as I have stated on many forums, the majority of Muslims aren't terrorists but the majority of terrorists are Muslims.

Is that just "today" or throughout history? As I am sure I heard of terrorists before 9/11, though it could of just been a strange dream I had.

On a side note, how would people feel about it becoming a proper Irish pub?
<< 1 2 3 4 >>