19th January 2018 at 3:48PM 40 Comments 

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

ComfortablyNumb
Villager

ComfortablyNumb
Re: ROYAL OAK COMMERCIAL ROAD
12th June 2013 at 5:26PM
Brian2013 Wrote:

I had heard earlier this year that the mosque conversion to be carried out on the Royal Oak should be completed by the end of September. It is something that Hazel grove is lacking at the moment.

Very true Brian. The Grove inn was in the frame, but snapes the estate agents beat them to it.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
13th June 2013 at 12:22AM
Surely the royal oak wont be turned into a mosque, is there a need for a mosque in hazel grove? We should not be building mosques or turning pubs into them. There are faiths in this world who would not allow us to build churches in their countries, why should our country keep pandering to everyone.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
13th June 2013 at 1:03AM, Edit: 13th June 2013 at 10:12AM by AndySK
sunflowerdee Wrote:

Surely the royal oak wont be turned into a mosque, is there a need for a mosque in hazel grove? We should not be building mosques or turning pubs into them. There are faiths in this world who would not allow us to build churches in their countries, why should our country keep pandering to everyone.

There is a joke in there about not needing a 'terrorist training camp' but I will not make it, especially as I go into some of the Asian outlets by work for chicken/lamb.
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th June 2013 at 6:58PM, Edit: 13th June 2013 at 7:01PM by happy
So just like Hyde we will be taken over by them, well I tell you now if a mosque in the grove gets a go ahead Im off out of here!!!! All these shops that tell you now to remove hats and hoodies well what about Burkas covering faces (just the same as a balaclarva to me) God Im sorry if that has come over all racist as Im not really but its just bizzare and I am finding things quite annoying when we are all thrown the racist card and yet WE get attacked and cant shout racist attack (a friend of my mums got attacked with hammer few weeks back in Hyde and the attacker (asian) cried racist card which was a load of sh**e...) my mums friend would never ever call anyone and he certainly wasnt the 1 carrying 2 hammers!!!!!!!!!!! Utter disgusting

This post has been deleted by the author.

happy
Townsperson

happy
13th June 2013 at 7:13PM
And please before you all start ranting at me for my above comments I am not a racist I do not tar all dif religons with same brush I just do not like sick, animal attacks on another human being with a weapon and then they try and blame someone else because of "their" colour its all rubbish because they call us whites too....and yes there are violent whites out there too and I despise them too!!!!!! I hate all sick, violent attackers...and I dont like some of their remarks as a pound shop in stockport asked people to remove Poppies last yr as it "offended" them so Im sorry you tell me where that is right for them to do that and yet if we said remove that from your face "we" would be in the wrong!!
Brian2013
Area Ban

Brian2013
13th June 2013 at 8:03PM
I personally liken the situation to that of the introduction of the grey squirrel & the effect it had on the red squirrel. Now virtually extinct!!
Peregrine
Villager

Peregrine
13th June 2013 at 8:33PM
Re; Fiveways by ComfortblyNumb - Holts are waiting for you to go in more than once a year - before, they can pay for pub refurbishment.
They have got rid of the WED BAND (that was quite an entertainment for some and had been playing in the Fiveways since it was built)) so they must think they have have 'DONE' something.
happy
Townsperson

happy
13th June 2013 at 9:48PM
Baffled...were u calling me a "stuck up village idiot" and why?????
natbags
Villager

natbags
13th June 2013 at 9:58PM
Happy,i think it was Norma who was beig refered to as a "stuck up village idiot".Read the posts back !
<< 1 2 3 4 >>