10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Private Hire Vehicles

<< 1 2 3 >>

BlueGrover
Forum Moderator

BlueGrover
Re: Private Hire Vehicles
26th November 2015 at 8:15AM
The issue is not the colour of the drivers skin, its the fact they don't know the way around Stockport.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Doris
Townsperson

Doris
26th November 2015 at 8:46PM
BlueGrover Wrote:

The issue is not the colour of the drivers skin, its the fact they don't know the way around Stockport.

Come on Mr Moderator! I am not being racist here but the fact they are foreign, dont speak the language very well and indeed dont know the area are all factors here. Lets not be PC.
26th November 2015 at 9:19PM
BlueGrover Wrote:

Here here...
Doris
Townsperson

Doris
26th November 2015 at 11:43PM
Blue_Grovers_Henchman Wrote:

BlueGrover Wrote:

Here
here...

Lets defend the immigrants !
BlueGrover
Forum Moderator

BlueGrover
27th November 2015 at 8:04AM
Doris Wrote:

BlueGrover Wrote:

Come on Mr Moderator! I am not being racist here but the fact they are foreign, dont speak the language very well and indeed dont know the area are all factors here. Lets not be PC.
I would say the same if they were white and came from Zanussi. If you don't know the area, don't drive a taxi.
ps I think you may have been a tad racist in the original post, but that's just my opinion.
pps What's with the Mr Moderator tag, its BG to my friends.....
boomerang
Villager

boomerang
27th November 2015 at 7:20PM
Latest on private hire vehicles, this you may like.
Walking down Hazel Road towards Vine Street I noticed a Metro private hire vehicle doing a manouvre at the junction, he was about to drive through the no entry signs on Vine St but thought otherwise. What he did next was to reverse through the no entry signs on Vine St and back his cab up towards the bend in the road and park up.
Who on earth is testing these drivers and have they ever seen the inside of the highway code?
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
14th January 2016 at 6:12PM, Edit: 16th January 2016 at 6:08PM by Norma_Stitts
Thought I'd bump this as some sodding fraggle decided to do an illegal manoeuvre by reversing out of the one way road where Nat West is and into the side of my Mothers car.

Rossendale plates.

Ethnic driver.

YK09 GVU silver Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi.

Wouldn't give insurance details, wanted to sort it out privately and was dead against her taking her car to a garage as 'they'll charge you a fortune!' No dickhead - they'll charge YOU a fortune. That'll be it going to Grove Autos in Cheadle then to sit amongst the repairs to Porsches and Ferraris! LOL

Sodding idiot tried to claim it'd only cost about 40-50 quid. Yeah, I'd like to see a body shop prep and paint a rear quarter panel and bumper for that?
vulcanman
Townsperson

vulcanman
15th January 2016 at 10:37AM
I have heard of too many of these type of things ... If a taxi was involved with an accident I would call the police immediately ...
RichT
Townsperson

RichT
16th January 2016 at 3:33PM
You have the details wrong;
VK09 GVU is a 1248 blue Hyundai.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
16th January 2016 at 6:19PM
vulcanman Wrote:

I have heard of too many of these type of things ... If a taxi was involved with an accident I would call the police immediately ...

There is definitely something dodgy. After I posted this he ended up phoning my Mother and then I took the phone. Wouldn't answer a straight question, subterfuge, smoke/mirrors the lot. To be honest if I was face to face I'd have ended up knocking him in to next week over his attitude.

When I checked on askmid the car is insured but my money will be on the policy holder not being the driver. There's a reason someone is evasive when asked for insurance details. My favourite was 'Your Mother was very rude to me' to which I pointed out that I couldn't care less and she's hardly going to shower him with praise and gratitude after he's crashed in to her car. Mong.

RichT Wrote:

You have the details wrong;
VK09 GVU is a 1248 blue Hyundai.

Cheers.

I should have put YK09 GVU.
<< 1 2 3 >>

Part of..