A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Parking Grenville Road

Belvoir
Townsperson

Belvoir
Parking Grenville Road
15th September 2014 at 5:08PM
Has anyone living on or around Grenville Road had any problems parking?
My relation lives in one of the houses opposite the maternity unit and for the past couple of years has had to purchase a permit to allow parking around the corner on Grenville Road... Here's the problem there is never a gap as other people are always clogging up the space and they don't even have permits!! its a joke! but not a funny one!!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Serenity
Citizen

Serenity
Re: Parking Grenville Road
16th September 2014 at 4:32PM, Edit: 16th September 2014 at 4:41PM by Serenity
Same problem here Belvior. If it's any consolation please tell your relative that there has been lots of complaints put into the council asking them to look again at the areas parking/traffic problems. It's not just the parking issues that are our only concern but there is also the issue of the increase in the amount of cars constantly circling round the area looking for places to park. It’s turned what was once a quite backwater streets into very busy roads.

If I may suggest perhaps your relative might also put in a complaint. I believe William Wragg has some understanding of the situation and is trying to help. Then perhaps armed with even more evidence William might be able to help us resolve the situation once and for all.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  

Part of..