Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

New Kitchen - recommendations

New Kitchen - recommendations
12th July 2013 at 9:22AM
I'm in the process of buying a new kitchen and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a local firm they have used within the last couple of years. Any advice/feedback would be gratefully received!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
hellonpluto
Villager

hellonpluto
Re: New Kitchen - recommendations
15th July 2013 at 3:19PM, Edit: 15th July 2013 at 3:21PM by hellonpluto
I can tell you who NOT to go to:

Gemini on the A6; apprantly if anything goes wrong with the kitchen then dont expect them to put it right. There is a thread about this on this site somewhere.
Betta Kitchens in Stockport are total goons.

I'd personally go Ikea.
glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
15th July 2013 at 4:44PM
Are you planning to install it yourself or are u looking for a kitchen supplied and fitted?
There's a place behind mcvitties in Levenshulme called landlords, they supply a lot of rental homes but they do a lot of high end stuff to at great prices but its only supply, we use them as our landlord we work for has an account with them but if I ever need anything they seem to be cheaper than most places and don't sell cheap crap either!
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
15th July 2013 at 10:27PM
If you want one installed then get Les Gill on the job. He lives, or did live, on Chester Road in Poynton.

http://www.lesgill.co.uk/

16th July 2013 at 9:24AM
Thanks re comments - much appreciated! We're going to price up how much it would be for a company to install and fit the kitchen, or if that blows the budget buy the units and then have someone come in and fit it. Thanks for the recommendation re Les.

Has anyone used Cheshire Kitchens on the A6 opposite Asda?

Part of..