A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Lounge Bar/Fireworks

<< 1 2 3 >>

Resident
Drifter
Lounge Bar/Fireworks
29th October 2011 at 12:58AM
Currently 12.55 am and Lounge Bar is setting off Fireworks!! Police called and complaint lodged but not holding out much hope of anything being done about it.

These people are as usual completely disregarding the local residents and enjoying themselves to the detriment of others. Inconsiderate, Completely Inebriated, Brain cell deficient morons!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  
Climate
Drifter
Re: Lounge Bar/Fireworks
29th October 2011 at 12:03PM
Ah, it's the Hazel Grove Victor Meldrew...

If you want peace and quiet then why the hell did you get a property near one of the busiest roads there is and a load of pubs?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Drifter
29th October 2011 at 9:47PM
really Climate why do you have to respond in this why. You seem to be such an angry person.

Letting of fireworks anywhere at this time is unacceptable.
seymourbutts
Townsperson

seymourbutts
30th October 2011 at 10:07AM
Guest Wrote:

If you want peace and quiet then why the hell did you get a property near one of the busiest roads there is and a load of pubs?

Climate - I think your heading for a run in with the fun police.
Climate
Drifter
30th October 2011 at 9:45PM
seymourbutts Wrote:

Guest Wrote:

Climate - I think your heading for a run in with the fun police.

Amen. I only scan read the post above yours though. He/she has serious problems with their spelling as well as a fear of the internet.

When will this 'Guest' rubbish be clamped down on?

Say what you like of my thoughts but at least I am willing to have them attributed to me.

I genuinely, even as a non-registered user, think it is time to go along the lines of a 'registered only' forum as sadly, some twonks aren't 'man' enough to stand by their comments so go around like a cowardly little sniper.

Guest = Failure in life.
deano
Drifter
31st October 2011 at 8:06AM
why dont people realise climate is a forum troll ? he is a wind up merchant that has no interest on this site other than to wind people up.boring climate.
Drifter
31st October 2011 at 10:14AM
Guest Wrote:

why dont people realise climate is a forum troll ? he is a wind up merchant that has no interest on this site other than to wind people up.boring climate.

Totally agree, realised that he was a troll a long time ago.....GUEST :)

HG-21
Banned
31st October 2011 at 10:22AM
Guest Wrote:

Have a look through your posts and find the last helpful thing you contributed.

It's a Saturday night? I can see the issue if this was a Tuesday AM however what more do you expect on a Saturday night? Would you complain at new year?
deano
Drifter
31st October 2011 at 3:52PM
hg 21 stop brown nosing climate its pathetic !
Adora
Forum Moderator

Adora
31st October 2011 at 7:23PM, Edit: 31st October 2011 at 7:22PM by Adora
Hi Resident

I think fireworks just have to be accepted at this time of year, regardless of time or place - tis the season and all that. I seem to recall the police have some powers to deal with them and there are some rules (laws?) stating what time of night etc but don't really know how much can be done about them.

Was it deffo the Longe Bar staff setting the things off or was it just happening in their general direction? It's a PITA and I feel your pain (we have a dog and they unsettle him - we don't live particularly near the A6 but we heard them too).

Good news is, at least they're not readily available all year round and therefore, the inconvenience of them outside of bonfire night is restricted to a short timeframe.

I quite enjoy them as a one-off on bonfire night or New Year and because I know they're deffo going to be happening on those nights, I can deal with it - it's the random ones in the weeks around those kind of dates which drive me mad. Women of a certain age (ie: ME!) don't take too kindly to sudden bangs (make of that what you will!)
Climate
Drifter
31st October 2011 at 9:39PM
Guest Wrote:

Guest Wrote:

Totally agree, realised that he was a troll a long time ago.....GUEST :)

LMAO.

That's quite funny considering that trolling is about extraneous comments and anonymity.

Neither of you have posted A SINGLE THING about the topic and you are both posting without an identity. Strange that, eh?
<< 1 2 3 >>

Part of..

Tagged With..