A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Link road compensation letter!

glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
Link road compensation letter!
15th September 2012 at 12:35PM
I've had a letter this morning from a solicitor asking if I'm interested in letting them claim compo as I will be really affected if this link road goes ahead, as you may have noticed I put link rd and not bypass as I've read it's been changed names from a6 bypass to a555 link rd as the new plan only links the airport to hazel grove which surely won't help but suppose that's anouther argument!
Anyway just wondered has anyone else who may be affected by this rd has recieved anything if it goes ahead which I personally think it will if the housing estate in woodford gets the ok as I've heard that's where some of the funding will be coming from?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Belvoir
Townsperson

Belvoir
Re: Link road compensation letter!
16th September 2012 at 11:21AM
We had a letter we live near the 5 Ways .
glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
Re: Link road compensation letter!
27th September 2012 at 9:40PM
I phoned the council the other day to find out any more info and to ask why I've not had any update letters and was told I won't hear nothing now untill they start it as its not being built on my land and doesn't matter that I will be sandwiched in and it will be less than about 20 ft from the back of my property!
Does anyone in the know, know the current situation as all I keep getting told Is they are waiting for the final planning layout to come out which was supposed to finish in July but not heard anything since?
Also what will happen to the protected forest it's supposed to plough through, I took my kids on a walk down in the woods a few weekends ago and there was a few people down there what looked like some sort of save our protected woods campaign? Anyone know what was going on there?

Tagged With..