A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Link rd compensation advice

glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
Link rd compensation advice
20th October 2015 at 3:58PM
With the airport rd flying ahead now I'm starting to get loads of letters through my door from solicitors but they generally want 10%, I believe there's some companies that claim they're but from the other party rather than wanting a cut of the fee too, has anyone gone with a company they're happy yet as I feel I need to start on this soon even though I can't put a claim in untill a year after it's been open a year and want to make sure I'm doing the right things now like house valuation before and after etc as it's so close to me!!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Re: Link rd compensation advice
26th October 2015 at 7:38AM
We are using Ian Coulson. A nice bloke local man 0161 476 5511
Better a local person who knows the area and knobs in the council than a company based in London. Tell him number 2 old mill lane sent you!
hellonpluto
Villager

hellonpluto
27th October 2015 at 11:31AM, Edit: 27th October 2015 at 11:31AM by hellonpluto
had a surveyor recently and he told us that once that road is open the house prices around the road will keep going up. Its convienence.
vulcanman
Townsperson

vulcanman
27th October 2015 at 12:50PM, Edit: 27th October 2015 at 12:51PM by vulcanman
It is interesting how compensation will be calculated and indeed who pays. Is it purely down to property value (i.e. due to new road, your property has decreased in comparison with other similar properties locally type calculation), noise or whatever ... It will also be interesting the actual amounts and if paid monthly or as a one one ... I bet the amount will be way less than anybody expects ...

Part of..