A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Kennels

Lh100
Idler

Lh100
Kennels
19th February 2013 at 9:42PM
Hi, I am looking for a kennels to put the dog in while we go away, it ideally needs to be local anyone got any recommendations before I go looking around? Thanks
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Adora
Forum Moderator

Adora
Re: Kennels
19th February 2013 at 11:44PM

Hello LH100

I can't give you a personal recommendation BUT the one I'm hearing the best things about at the moment is:-

Lodge Boarding
Dooley Ln, Marple,
Stockport,
Cheshire
SK6 7EJ
0161 427 7858 ‎

The last I heard (second-hand info so treat with caution and check it out for your self) is that this one is owned by a vet. It's clean and the dogs are walked twice a day.

I only put my dog in a kennel once and it was up Poynton way. He loathed it, so now I use friends and family on a reciprocal basis.

I have heard of a couple of dog-sitters in the Grove as well, who take dogs into their homes whilst owners are away. What's your time frame - I can ask my dog walking mates for contact details for sitters but need a week or so to catch up with them all!?
Lh100
Idler

Lh100
Re: Kennels
20th February 2013 at 9:25PM
Hi thanks for getting back to me, we're not going away until June but places obviously get booked so wanted to keep options open? I would appreciate your efforts with your friends! Thanks again
lee

Part of..