Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

interesting website on stockport politics!

<< 1 2 3 >>

glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
interesting website on stockport politics!
6th January 2013 at 9:20PM
found this site from comments on stockport express, some interesting articles and some that seem abit much but still worth a read!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
Re: interesting website on stockport politics!
6th January 2013 at 9:21PM
doh! no link
here it is
http://www.sheilaoliver.org
Damien
Villager

Damien
7th January 2013 at 10:39AM
Don't let Coleman see that link!!
Coleman
Forum Moderator

Coleman
7th January 2013 at 11:15AM
Too late!

I chose to bite my tongue on that one, i think everyone knows what my opinion of that particular individual is!
Adora
Forum Moderator

Adora
7th January 2013 at 11:44AM

^^^What he said...^^^!
noroadm
Banned
A great site to see the facts
7th January 2013 at 1:22PM, Edit: 7th January 2013 at 2:01PM by Scott
http://www.sheilaoliver.org

Take a look about the bypass
http://www.sheilaoliver.org/m56-to-a6-bypass.html

Well done Sheila
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
7th January 2013 at 6:41PM
hi guys,do you mind me asking why?
she does seem like she thinks theres a massive conspiracy going on in stockport or something but she does raise valid points and also looks like she backs alot of it up with concrete evidence and it also looks like she doesnt get any help finding things out from the council offices?
to me though it raises a lot of worrying thoughts about this council, ive heard many things from the general public when im out and about and it doesnt help when it looks as though no one, even this sue derbyshire has been held accountable for what has gone on with the sk saga and in the papers it looks like its happening again with the care system in stockport according to the papers?
and now our c tax is supposedly going up 2.5% or something like that,isnt there suppposed to a referendum if that happened according to some comments i read on stockport express website?
Coleman
Forum Moderator

Coleman
8th January 2013 at 10:15AM, Edit: 8th January 2013 at 10:18AM by Coleman
The issue with Ms Oliver is that, a lot of the claims she makes are vastly exaggerated and supported by evidence which is only considered as such because she or others have interpreted it wrong!

There are two subjects in particular (of the many she rambles on about) that i have knowledge of through my day to day work and on both of those subjects she was making claims which were simply wrong and provided evidence to support the claims which if read correctly by someone who understands it actually either prove the opposite or prove nothing!

Don't get me wrong i know there is plenty wrong with Stockport councils business practices (SK solutions, NPS, etc) and that there is an astounding amount of incompetence at all these organisations (i know from personal experience). And i would also whole heartedly support a PROPER investigation in to SMBC and its associates.

But people like Ms Oliver who grab an idea and run run with it half cocked and ill informed do nothing but hinder any real investigation, cause the gullible and suspicious to worry or act without real cause, etc.

She is i suspect, a woman with nothing better to do and probably your typical conspiracy theorist to boot!
noroadm
Banned
8th January 2013 at 10:43AM
Stop deceiving yourself again Coleman

Sheila Oliver exposes what is wrong - there is nothing wrong with that

Coleman
Forum Moderator

Coleman
8th January 2013 at 10:57AM
There is when she makes claims that are wrong and others believe her! As i said i happen to know that at least two of the many campaigns are at best flawed and in many ways just plain wrong!

And if she is so far off the mark with the two i have knowledge off, what about the rest? I would question everything she writes. I have even read some of her stuff where she provides an experts view/statement as evidence of something, only to then go on about how even though it disproves her claim it actually supports it because they meant something else!
<< 1 2 3 >>