Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

I would like to Find

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >>

Re: I would like to Find
3rd February 2010 at 6:24PM
I would be most grateful for any information on Iris Rogers ( who worked at kendals Manchester) Wally Rogers (might have worked at AA Houghton) Sarah Jane Rogers and Saul Rogers. In the 1970s they lived in Highfield Road Torkington Park Hazel Grove. They are relatives of mine, the only ones I have and lost touch when emigrated to the USA. Thank you
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
grover
Townsperson

grover
Re: I would like to Find Rogers family
3rd February 2010 at 8:03PM
If you don't get any feedback you can always try: 192.com which is a people finder. You can look up the Electoral Roll on that site but there is a cost. A very good website for finding people since everyone is listed and maybe do it under Sarah Jane and then ask for family members. Any would work if they are still alive and asking for family members in the household narrows it down.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
doreen
Drifter
6th February 2010 at 3:26PM
hi maureen,yes we lived on reevey ave, dad worked at mirlees, plz get in touch through doreenswales@hotmail.com.or i am on facebook(doreen swales)hope to hear from you.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Malcolm Bailey
Drifter
18th February 2010 at 11:54AM
Hello Christina, i belive i could be the Malc you are looking for with brother Vincet you can email me at phuriousstyles@hotmail.co.uk cheers Malc
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been deleted by the author.

Fortheadingley
Drifter
20th April 2010 at 7:16PM
Further to my earlier post regarding Cynthia and Arthur Eccles, I'm keen to make contact with Ann D Beswick who married Brian Beswick in1969 in relation to my original enquiry.

If you can help please contact fortheadingley@ lycos.com

Thanks
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
29th April 2010 at 9:29AM
Guest Wrote:

Further to my earlier post regarding Cynthia and Arthur Eccles, I'm keen to make contact with Ann D Beswick who married Brian Beswick in1969 in relation to my original enquiry.

If you can help please contact fortheadingley@ lycos.com

Thanks

Contact has now been made, many thanks to those that have contacted me regarding this query.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Chris Ashton
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find any relatives
22nd May 2010 at 3:26AM
Hiya
Graham is my sisters (Resi in Peace Annette)ex Husband and Father to her 4 Children, i saw him at Annettes funeral last year, didnt look much different !
bit less hair
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Rachel Wheeler
Drifter
2nd July 2010 at 6:41AM
Hi, this is probably a long shot but my birth parents, Beverly Alison Quinn and Nicholas Leigh Dodman used to live in Hazel Grove. They were only 16/17 when I was born and they gave me up for adoption. I am nearoly 18 now, and would very much like to find them. If anyone knows of them or can point me in the right direction I would be very greatful. My email address is rachelkaylee@hotmail.co.uk
Thankyou.
Rachel.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Baby10
Villager

Baby10
6th July 2010 at 7:41AM
Rachel, I remember a Nick Dodman from my school days and he must now be about 33. Try Facebook as there is someone by that name on there from the HG area. May not be him though as I would not know what he looks like these days.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >>

Part of..