Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

I would like to Find

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 >>

Wendy Wirth
Drifter
Re: Any info on the Coyne family...
19th April 2009 at 9:12PM
Thank you EVER so much!
It's exciting just imagining that time in history; it would be more fabulous if it were an actual piece of my family heritage...
I'd love to get any chance at it I can! Thanks, Grover! I'll be emailing you.
Wendy
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Wendy Wirth
Drifter
Coyne’s Store
19th April 2009 at 9:36PM
Loved the elbow grease tale!
Nowadays it might be a tin of "wrist grease" from our computer mouses, hmm?
Thanks for the local color...
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
margaret percival
Drifter
Re: minnie ripperton you are looking for me
24th April 2009 at 10:15AM
Hi the lady at Lambs coaches told me to look on here for your message I am sorry I cant bring you to mind but would be interested to speak to you I am living in Hazel Grove again now so maybe we could meet up.look forward to hearing from you
Margaret
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
dclarke
Drifter
Re: Any info on the Coyne family...
7th June 2009 at 6:03PM
I lived on Commercial Road from 1946 - 1959 and I remember Coynes corner shop. The owner was Harry Coyne and he had a daughter called Renee (who had mental problems). I do not know the mname of his wife. They owned the house next door and rented it to Bill and Rhona Bruckshaw - they had children called Anthony, Susan, Stephen and Janet. Anthony was one of my best friends; unfortuntely he died young in a chemical accident at work in the 1970s. Susan lives on Anglesey now.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Maureen
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find
9th June 2009 at 12:56PM
Hi Doreen
I am Maureen Holebrook ne Warren, and I lived across the road from you and baby sat for you while your mum went to Mirlees Club with your dad, which was where he worked.
How are you all doing ?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
johnny allen
Drifter
10th August 2009 at 1:08AM
Hello, i used to go to school with malcom and vincent. I believe vincent still lives on talbot street
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
grover
Townsperson

grover
19th August 2009 at 9:46AM
Does anyone remember a Maureen Barlow? A friend who used to live in Hazel Grove would like to find her. Maureen would likely be in her early seventies by now.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Carol Hibbert
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find any relatives
8th September 2009 at 5:57PM
Hi there
I am researching my family tree. My father was William Hibbert born 1912 in hazel Grove. He married Mary Plant in 1937 and they had a son Micheal William Hibbert 1943 - 2005 Micheal married Anne Marie Beresford/Salt in 1968
they had 3 children Steven Micheal, Alison Marie and Andrew Paul I know that alison has married in 2005 to a Paul R Bailey. Is there any chance that anyone out there knows them its a long shot I know
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Paul H
Drifter
15th September 2009 at 6:52AM
Hi Malcolm, remember John and Stanley Mac at number 1 Farndon Ave? I'm John's grandson Paul, you may remember me coming round to your house to mess around in your back garden playing in the sand, on the swing and tormenting old mister mcdermott next door! Oh and those trips we used to go on with your dad Alan, Vincent, you, me and my brother Steven and sometimes my uncle Stanley. I remember that mad overnighter we did to scotland and walking back from eastfield and getting pot shotted from some geezer up in the tower blocks and also walking from teignmouth to dawlish along the sea wall and up over the hills back to the station. Sadly my granddad John passed away in march last year aged 89, but Stanley is still in the house.
Cheers Paul Harrison
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
johnny
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find old friend
24th September 2009 at 2:13PM
carol hibbert, would you please email me, my email is john.newell2@virgin.net regarding ann salt,thankyou.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 >>

Part of..