Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

I would like to Find

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >>

doreen oliver
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find
17th February 2008 at 5:52PM
I lived in hazel grove up untill 1972, i went to hazel grove high school,before that moorfield,i lived on reevey ave,with my brothers&sisters,would like to catch up with anybody who remembers me or my family. kind reguards doreen.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Michelle Hinde
Drifter
30th March 2008 at 5:19PM
claytons I remember them they were on the main a6 when I was a kid early 60's
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
cllr kevin hogg
Drifter
9th April 2008 at 4:47PM
Malcolm Baily is in his 50s I would think.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
cllr kevin hogg
Drifter
18th April 2008 at 2:14PM
I am trying to locate a Mrs Warburton who used to own the two small cottages (now demolished) on Daniel St. Could be to her advantage as the H. Grove clinic are looking to buy the small plots of land there which are in her ownership. She may have passed on but her relatives would know.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
dave kirk
Drifter
20th May 2008 at 9:03PM
Paul townsend, carole hind, amanda mourne.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Cinsia Wilde
Drifter
28th July 2008 at 5:43PM
I just wanted to know if Hazel Grove Fitness and Pools is privately owned i.e: membership only. If it isn't please could you email me the days and opening times of the small pool. If it is membership only could you let me know about other local pools in the area.
My email is cinsiawilde@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Cinsia
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
BlueGrover
Forum Moderator

BlueGrover
30th July 2008 at 5:59AM
Guest Wrote:

I just wanted to know if Hazel Grove Fitness and Pools is privately owned i.e: membership only. If it isn't please could you email me the days and opening times of the small pool. If it is membership only could you let me know about other local pools in the area.
My email is cinsiawilde@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Cinsia

I think its a joint operation with the local authority and Fitness First.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
11th August 2008 at 9:03AM
Is there anyone out there who used to go to the Manor Lounge (Beat Club) on Wellington Road South in the early-mid 60's. Also the trip to London to support the Toggery 5 on Ready Steady Win! It was a competition to find the best group of the day. Toggery 5 came second and won a van. Such great times. There was a coffee bar just along the road from the Monor Lounge were we used to go into their celler and play "Green Onions" on the juke box.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
andy
Drifter
29th August 2008 at 7:56AM
hi christina i know malcolm colin bailey an vincent i see malcolm regular ive told him about the post you have left an he wants me to leave his email address which is phuriousstyles@hotmail.co.uk
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
jobrown
Idler

jobrown
29th August 2008 at 8:14AM
hi i no a malcolm colin bailey and his brother vincent. they lived on farndon avenue then moved to talbot street with there father alan
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >>

Part of..