Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

I would like to Find

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >>

CiviCr
CiviCr

CiviCr
I would like to Find
10th May 2007 at 1:33PM

This page is about trying to help people find information and friends in Hazel Grove.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Mireille Lare Gagne
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find
10th May 2007 at 1:34PM
I remember Late 1962 and all year 1963 I was employed as "au pair girl" by a very nice family: Mr and Mrs Eccles who lived 26 darley Road in Hazel Grove. Last time I saw Mrs Eccles was on the occasion of my wedding in 1967. Then after a few months we lost contact. Now that I am retired I have much more time to make a kind of return on my life.

I would very much like to receive some news from that family ; the two kids John and David are now men of about 50 I guess and an elder brother Bruce.!! I hope Mr and Mrs Eccles are still alive and would be pleased to see them if at all possible as well as the whole family.

Should anyone be able to give me some news, I would appreciate. Any news about this family would be welcome.

thanks,
Mireille Lare Gagne
gagne.mireille@neuf.fr
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Melissa Talbot
Drifter
10th May 2007 at 1:34PM
Any information on Messrs. J. Clayton and Son of Hazel Grove. I believe this was a Grocers in the early 1900's.

Many thanks.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
MinnieRiperton
Drifter
10th May 2007 at 1:35PM
My old friend Margaret Williamson (maiden name), she used to live on Great Moor Street, Great Moor. We lost contact in the mid 70s after she got married, I believe her name then was Eccles. I am told she got married again and that her name was Percival, and that she lived in the Commercial Road area. I have also been told that Margaret used to be the manageress of several local off licences (Victoria Wine).
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Aleysha
Drifter
1st June 2007 at 8:55AM
Hi, I am trying to find a friend of mine that I have lost contact with. His name is Jason Daly, I believe he has moved to france, but that his family still live in the area. He has sisters by the name of Sinead, Siobhan, Gaehl and Nichola and a brother called Mick. If anyone has information on where I can contact him or if they could pass on my email of aleysha21@hotmail.com

Thanks
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
25th September 2007 at 4:09PM, Edit: 25th September 2007 at 4:38PM by heatherpovey
Re. Claytons Stores. Hello, I have just seen your message posted on Hazel Grove website back in May and could give you info re Clayton's Stores - the Grocers, if you are still interested? My Grandfather was John Clayton. Please contact me if you would like some information. Regards, Heather. mhpovey@btopenworld.com
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
christina
Drifter
5th January 2008 at 12:22AM
I am looking for 2 brothers called malcolm and vincent bailey, I believe they have lived in the Hazel Grove area,
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Margaret Sherratt
Drifter
Re: I would like to Find my sister Doris Potts
7th January 2008 at 5:44PM
Doris, my younger sister was given away to a family in the early 1930s.
We think her new name was Jean Sybil Maylor (or Naylor).
If anybody knows the whereabouts of Jean or her family I still live in the Grove and can be contacted.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
cllr kevin hogg
Drifter
9th January 2008 at 3:02PM
Christina there is a Malcolm Cotterill Bailey that runs Hazel Grove and Stockport carnivals. Might not be him but who knows
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
christina
Drifter
16th January 2008 at 11:20PM
Thanks Kevin, I think Malcolms middle name is Colin, do you know the age of the Malcolm you know? thanks for the reply
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
grover
Townsperson

grover
Re: I would like to Find my sister Doris Potts
19th January 2008 at 5:09PM
Seem to remember a Naylor family lived around Lever Street around the late 40's to early 50's. Can you get electoral info from the library - maybe Stockport Library?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >>

Part of..