A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Hazel Grove Cricket Club

JDSUP4IT
Top Photographer

JDSUP4IT
Hazel Grove Cricket Club
18th April 2012 at 12:32AM
Hazel Grove Cricket Club start their first game of the new season at Wesley Park (directly behing HG railway station) on Saturday 21st April. Wickets are pitched at 1.30pm. It will be really great if some of you 'Grovers' can come along and give support to your local team. Refreshments are available throughout the afternoon.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Quote Report  
JDSUP4IT
Top Photographer

JDSUP4IT
Re: Hazel Grove Cricket Club
18th April 2012 at 11:50AM
Apologies - I gave the wrong time. The game starts at 1.00pm, not 1.30pm.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
JDSUP4IT
Top Photographer

JDSUP4IT
18th April 2012 at 10:03PM
... Unfortunately all the Derbyshire and Cheshire League matches have been called off due to the inclement weather. Hopefully the season will begin on the 28th April, at 1.00pm. Hazel Grove first X1 will play against Hawk Green.
Robot69
Citizen

Robot69
18th April 2012 at 11:51PM
You're useless; you can't get the time right now you can't predict the weather ;-)
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
JDSUP4IT
Top Photographer

JDSUP4IT
19th April 2012 at 11:18AM
I was given duff information regarding the time - as for the weather prediction, even the meteorological boffins can't get that right, so what chance have I?

So, just to reiterate, the match is on the 28th, and wickets are pitched at 1.00pm.

Hope to see you there. It should be a good game - local derby against Hawk Green. Couple of pints afterwards. What could be better? :-)