10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Goodbye Mr PIPS

<< 1 2 >>

stukaville
Villager

stukaville
Goodbye Mr PIPS
18th March 2016 at 11:03PM
What is the real deal with this resignation, given Iain Duncan Smith's strenuous, lethal support for the cuts to disabled benefits until as recently as yesterday?

As Shakespeare said: "Beware the IDS of March..."
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
TwistedBanana
Townsperson

TwistedBanana
Re: Goodbye Mr PIPS
19th March 2016 at 12:08PM
Its as plain as day that this horrible, lying, despicable waste of oxygen is feathering his own nest and the Brexit cause by trying to destabilise the Cameron Osborne marriage.
This guy hasnt got a moral fibre in his body having already lied on his CV about his educational background and his military background, having already presided over one of the worst ran government departments in living memory and has much blood on his hands

Does anyone really believe that he has jumped ship on moral grounds, I feckin hope not

I just hope I live longer than him and one day have the pleasure of dancing on his grave
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Mozza
Townsperson

Mozza
20th March 2016 at 11:50AM
I don't beleive that, but I beleive that Osbourne and Cameron do not care a jot about the people that didn't vote for him.

The Conservatives are a nasty bunch of posh boys that will always eventually come unstuck. Their infighting on Europe, on the welfare state, breaking the NHS and their messing up of the economy (weird how it's suddenly a world problem, whereas last time it was caused by labour) will come home to roost, like it did last time.
stukaville
Villager

stukaville
20th March 2016 at 10:26PM
I am still picking myself up off the floor at today's Iain Duncan Smith confession: sick and disabled people are being punished because they don't vote Tory.

IDS admitted the central corruption behind the government: the wealthiest and those who believe the Sun and the BBC's hatred are supported, and the rest of us are not worth consideration because of how we vote.

I guarantee that to his Tory grandees, that was an admission too far: IDS has let the entire philosophy of the Tories out of the bag. "One Nation" was a sick joke - the poor have always known that. But this admission is the evidence we need - evidence the the Tories never let slide. Until stupid IDS.

Now we know the regime deliberately targets the sick and disabled, and IDS should be in the dock at the Old Bailey instead of fishing for a new job.
stukaville
Villager

stukaville
20th March 2016 at 10:30PM, Edit: 20th March 2016 at 10:30PM by stukaville
This was posted onto David Cameron's wall this afternoon...

WAR
The People against the U.K. Goverment.
On behalf of Hundreds of Thousands of people who have been brutally attacked and in many cases murdered by David Cameron ,George Osborne and Iain Duncan Smith as a result of their Welfare reforms , The spare room subsidy and other attacks...We now declare War.
We've took for many years an increasing series of brutal ,callous hits all done in the name of "helping " the people into work, off benefits, etc,etc,etc.
You all piled into us ,EVERY ...SINGLE ...:LAST ...ONE OF YOU !
How dare you now one by one try to pretend you had nothing to do it.!
How dare you disrespect the memory of the ones who died by claiming it was the right thing to do just so you could wage a class war fought against the weakest in society. How bloody strong and proud you must feel for doing so.
You have driven many into deliberate despair, depression, debts, evictions, death and suicide.
You did this thinking that we were too weak to fight back , too stupid, too unsupported by the public that you fed lies and spin and dispicable blackening the character of a large percentage of the U.K. population just to carry out your own personal little grudges and attacks because in your eyes ,we're lower than you.
However you failed to take into account that like any bully, you can only push so far before someone pushes back !
The evidence is slowly building a huge case that you have indeed used us for target practice in a wholly unjustified way.
It's been there for some time , we've always been aware of it. There's no other reason as to why so many cuts ,one after another all hitting the weakest in society could exist, if not to wipe them out.
Nick Clegg spoke in an interview just a couple of short weeks ago and said how YOU did not want to build more social housing as "it would produce more Labour voters "
Iain Duncan Smith this morning says "
“it looks like we see benefits as a pot of money to cut because they don't vote for us”.
So we now reach this moment where we are now making plans for many Hundreds of Thousands of people over the coming months will make the decision to hit back.
And by God will they hit back.
I'll be informing the Police this week that in months time when the battle starts we do not have an axe to grind with the Police. They are not the enemy. All action will be lawful but I'm afraid highly Aggressive and unstoppable.
Fair warning to all concerned.
Do whatever you want from this point in time.
We simply do not care for consequences.
We do not care because we know we will ALL be vindicated and you will be left bowing before us for forgiveness.
We're not afraid of you and we will NOT stop until every last one of you has been taken to task for your merciless attack on us and our families.
We will show you the same in return.
Do whatever you have to do to remain tied to your twisted belief that what you are doing is right and we will do whatever we have to do to prove that you are wrong.
A War is started by an aggressor and is met by a defender.
You are a Clear And Present Danger to many in the U.K. whose lives you seek to destroy and you will be shown that it will not stand.
You will halt ALL your cruel attacks on us.
You will abolish The Bedroom Tax.
You will issue reports and figures that you currently wish to remain buried along with the bodies into how many people have died as a result of the welfare cuts , however many reports are needed to cover each individual cut and it's impact.
You will comply with all we seek and then you will find us in a more willing place to begin to sit down and rethink our current stance towards you.
Until then ...
We will see you on the Streets, in front of all T.V camera's Nationwide , in and outside the surgerys of your M.P.s , inside every DWP centre from London to Glasgow, Town and City Centre's , plastered all over the Newspapers, inside the Question Time audience. You simply will not have a moments rest until we achieve our demands.
It's time to make your choice because we've already made ours.

The people
Mozza
Townsperson

Mozza
20th March 2016 at 10:39PM
stukaville Wrote:

I am still picking myself up off the floor at today's Iain Duncan Smith confession: sick and disabled people are being punished because they don't vote Tory.

IDS admitted the central corruption behind the government: the wealthiest and those who believe the Sun and the BBC's hatred are supported, and the rest of us are not worth consideration because of how we vote.

I guarantee that to his Tory grandees, that was an admission too far: IDS has let the entire philosophy of the Tories out of the bag. "One Nation" was a sick joke - the poor have always known that. But this admission is the evidence we need - evidence the the Tories never let slide. Until stupid IDS.

Now we know the regime deliberately targets the sick and disabled, and IDS should be in the dock at the Old Bailey instead of fishing for a new job.

Yes, exactly.

The Conservatives, because they're a bunch of self service career posh boys, will always fall apart eventually.
They've been found out. Hopefully the media will not be able to sweep this under the carpet.
stukaville
Villager

stukaville
21st March 2016 at 7:23AM
*THE DISABILITY CUTS HAVE NOT BEEN REVERSED*

People seem to forget that the cuts to ESA were voted in the week prior to the budget (after the Lords voted against it twice). What has been 'put into the long grass' was the announced attack on Personal Independence Payment that was announced in the budget.

While the govt claims that the ESA cut will only affect new claimants (which in itself is barbaric), EVERYONE will be regarded as a new claimant when migrated from ESA to Universal Credit as UC is rolled out, or if they spend more than 4 weeks in hospital. Those in the ESA WRAG will lose £30pw. Those migrated from the ESA support group to UC Wrag will lose about 65% of their income.
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
23rd March 2016 at 2:22AM, Edit: 23rd March 2016 at 2:35AM by Norma_Stitts
There is a simple answer...get off their arse and work?

We have a Woman at work in a wheelchair. I don't doubt for a second her life is a lot harder than mine, just getting ready must take forever but massive respect to her as she is independent and working. Not like all the bums who claim DLA for 'depression and anxiety'. It's the bone idle lazy p-takers that ruin it for the genuine people.

Stukavile - stop your copy/paste crap. The bedroom tax is one of the best ideas ever IMO. You need to stop the lazy people from breeding like bacteria. Besides, it's not their 'home' it's a place they've had at reduced rent for years and feel they have a right to. They stop those in greater need due to their own greed and feeling of self entitlement. Basically, anyone moaning about it is a bum. Those that aren't a bum buy at a discounted right due to right to buy. Should bring back poor houses IMO.
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Mozza
Townsperson

Mozza
23rd March 2016 at 10:01PM
Norma_Stitts Wrote:

There is a simple answer...get off their arse and work?

We have a Woman at work in a wheelchair. I don't doubt for a second her life is a lot harder than mine, just getting ready must take forever but massive respect to her as she is independent and working. Not like all the bums who claim DLA for 'depression and anxiety'. It's the bone idle lazy p-takers that ruin it for the genuine people.

Stukavile - stop your copy/paste crap. The bedroom tax is one of the best ideas ever IMO. You need to stop the lazy people from breeding like bacteria. Besides, it's not their 'home' it's a place they've had at reduced rent for years and feel they have a right to. They stop those in greater need due to their own greed and feeling of self entitlement. Basically, anyone moaning about it is a bum. Those that aren't a bum buy at a discounted right due to right to buy. Should bring back poor houses IMO.

Worried about how the Conservatives are falling to pieces?
Get pugnacious and start trolling.
The Tories poke their heads out of the cracks in 5..4....3..2..1....
stukaville
Villager

stukaville
24th March 2016 at 3:49PM, Edit: 24th March 2016 at 3:50PM by stukaville
Norma Stitts, please cease your pathetic attempts at trolling, especially on a situation that can have devastating consequences for sick people
<< 1 2 >>

Part of..