Topic Options: Subscribe Subscribe Share This Post
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn MySpace Digg
Reddit StumbleUpon Delicious Google Yahoo

<< 1 2 >>

Garthy1981
Drifter
Re: Surely the most overpriced ’house’ in Ha
23rd February 2012 at 11:14PM
I'm sorry, but this has to be the most stupidly overpriced house in Hazel Grove: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21789204.html who on earth would pay nearly £800k to live on Offerton Road...Offerton Road for gods sake!!! What a dreamer, but you can't blame them for trying I suppose....!!!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
Limecat
Banned
23rd February 2012 at 11:40PM
Adora Wrote:

There ya go Pauly! Come on and shed some light - get head bitten off and a full-blown economics lesson thrown in! Ya gotta love this forum, eh!?

I'll thank you for your informative contribution - Limecat's gone off on one, so no hope of getting a "cheers for that" from him!

What the hell are you yacking about?

I haven't ripped anyones head off or gone off on one.

You should have gone to Specsavers...
0 Likes 2 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
24th February 2012 at 9:05AM
I like Offerton Road - some gorgeous houses on there. Not neatly as nice as, ahem, Wynchgate Road though!
Adora
Area Admin

Adora
24th February 2012 at 3:38PM, Edit: 24th February 2012 at 5:40PM by Adora
Yacking!

I would like to point out that I do NOT yak.

A slight resemblance to a yak, granted. Maybe even a subtle whiff of a yak (on occasion)...but as for actually yacking - not me.

That house on Offerton Road has a four ring hob in the utility room - the mind boggles.
Melysia
Unverified

Melysia
24th February 2012 at 10:10PM
Speaking of estate agents apparently Andrew Snape has an "open view to rear".

Bit of extra on a for sale board near St Peters School!
Limecat
Banned
28th February 2012 at 10:20PM
Drifter Wrote:

I'm sorry, but this has to be the most stupidly overpriced house in Hazel Grove: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21789204.html who on earth would pay nearly £800k to live on Offerton Road...Offerton Road for gods sake!!! What a dreamer, but you can't blame them for trying I suppose....!!!

Tonight is the first time that I have been able to view that as when I copy/post the link on my iPhone it defaults to the homepage.

I have to agree. I wouldn't pay £800k for that. The rooms are generally nicely proportioned, albeit some are a bit oddly shaped and although I always say you do not buy a house for it's decor it is sodding boring. Did they get a bulk-buy on Magnolia paint? It looks like they have watched all the property shows with Sarah Beenie in them and played it safe.
<< 1 2 >>

Part of..