Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Fiveways Refurb

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>

sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
Re: Fiveways Refurb
6th October 2013 at 12:08AM
WOW!!! I do think its a sad state of affairs when we cannot speak our minds, the racist card is thrown up too many times for my liking, when can WE have our say, NEVER in my opinion, whatever happened to free speech in this country!!! I despair, I really do!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
6th October 2013 at 12:42AM
Exactly.

Too many 'PC idiots' ready to play the card,as this thread shows.

0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
TwistedBanana
Townsperson

TwistedBanana
6th October 2013 at 8:12AM
A warning went out from a moderator as they saw a thread potentially going down a route that could end in somebody saying something that would be against forum rules. Surely that is a moderators job???
The moderator then got involved in the thread with their own opinions on what was being said - there is a fine line between moderator and someone who has an opinion but no one is going to be a moderator of a site they cant post on. I love it when people start playing "the race" card as it usually the ones implying it was played who are actually playing it!!!! The same people who play the PC card. Norma, I see you post on this site a lot and fair play to your input, I am however surprised at you on this one, you normally post something that has a little value to the thread (either way) rather than just trying to piss off a moderator. sunflowerdee, i see you post on the site a lot as well, your input in to the later part of this thread was to be expected, pointless and backing Norma like a sheep. Go back through your previous posts and realise how you follow like a lapdog. Doris, this thread went away from its original concept many times - it happens, get over it
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Norma_Stitts
Supervised

Norma_Stitts
6th October 2013 at 9:41AM, Edit: 6th October 2013 at 9:49AM by Norma_Stitts
What a daft notion. So if I post on the matter it is to 'piss off a moderator'? What about if you post on it? Is it so you can give out a rim-job and have breath that smells like Admins anus? How dare I apply your logic to your post...

I stand by EVERYTHING I post and the standard of moderation on here is crap. I had a comment removed about females ability to reverse park (when SunflowerDee disagreed with me on something, just to urinate on your chips), clearly banter but no common sense was applied. I was also banned for asking how to get an allotment as it was supposedly 'trolling'? The only prejudice I have seen on this site has been from moderators.

There is indeed a fine line between being a moderator and having an opinion, there is however an even smaller line between moderating and moderating to ones opinion which happens a lot on here. If someone isn't going to moderate on a site they cannot post on, then why do they not post on it? They RARELY contribute and that applies to the entire admin team.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Coleman
Forum Moderator

Coleman
6th October 2013 at 9:50AM
OK so this threads obviously not going to get back on topic, so its being locked.

the op or anyone else who wishes to discuss the fiveways further is free to start a new one.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >>