Hazel Grove News

A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Fireworks

This Thread is Locked

This Thread has been locked by a forum moderator.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
Fireworks
6th October 2013 at 12:27AM, Edit: 6th October 2013 at 11:20AM by Scott
I hate fireworks. Sat watching t.v. tonight and the biggest bang ever, my dog and myself both jumped up. It was like a bloody bomb. In my opinion they should be BANNED, because its usually unemployed white scallies with nothing better to do than light fireworks. Makes you wonder where they get the money from!!!! fireworks are very expensive.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Reason: Off Topic

sunflowerdee
Townsperson

sunflowerdee
Re: Fireworks
6th October 2013 at 1:08AM
I know your not British Norma, but you and I are allowed free speech in hazel grove, this is our right in britain. Enjoy it while you can!!!!
1 Likes 0 Dislikes  

This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator because it broke the house rules.

Scott
CiviCr

Scott
6th October 2013 at 11:19AM
While we try to allow people to have their say, we would like the site to be welcoming to all members of society. We ensure this with our standards and terms & conditions which you must follow to use the website. If you break our standards or terms, your post will be removed or you may be banned from using the website.

Please try and stick to the topics at hand.

You can read the standards here. If you wish to report abuse by our moderators you can do so using the contact us page here.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
glenandem
Forum Moderator

glenandem
6th October 2013 at 1:50PM
I love fireworks and bonfire night, nothing better than taking the kids to see the display and let them light they're sparklers while eating treacle toffee!
It's a shame people feel the need to mess with fireworks when the shops start to sell them every year but in my opinion it's gotten better over the years with control of them but you'll never stop the idiots with them as long as they're free for the public to buy and I for one don't want them banned as bonfire nights a British tradition celebrating that a terrorist tried to blow the houses up but failed lol!!
Anyone know any decent displays this year local?, I went to woodford a few years ago and poynton last year!
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
Damien
Villager

Damien
6th October 2013 at 3:18PM
glenandem Wrote:

... as bonfire nights a British tradition celebrating that a terrorist tried to blow the houses up but failed lol!!

I wonder these days whether its a celebration of him failing or him giving it a try! rotfl
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  
ComfortablyNumb
Villager

ComfortablyNumb
6th October 2013 at 4:06PM
norma babes, it does appear you have upset the mods on here
0 Likes 0 Dislikes  

Reason: language

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

Part of..

Tagged With..