A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Conservatives versus the doctors.

Mozza
Townsperson

Mozza
Conservatives versus the doctors.
12th January 2016 at 10:39AM, Edit: 12th January 2016 at 10:40AM by Mozza
This should really the last straw for these vicious lot - these doctors they're trying to work to death have fixed me up countless times, helped bring my 3 children into the world trouble free, brought down temperatures, everything you could want.

Now the Tories think they know best. They've CAUSED strike by the very people that fix us, and this should be the time we say no, we need them. Treat them right and keep the NHS going.

It's short sighted and politicans thinking they know better than the experts...again.

I hope everyone remembers these times when it comes to voting..not how David Cameron thinks its the "RIGHT THING TO DO"....<WALK BRISKLY OFF AT END OF CAREFULLY SCRIPTED PARAGRAPH>

1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
yetty
Villager

yetty
Re: Conservatives versus the doctors.
12th January 2016 at 1:19PM
I have a relative who is a "junior doctor"and if you listen to the tory ministers and their friends in the press,you would think doctor didn't work at weekend.Nothing could be further from the truth.when the rota says they are to do a 12hour shift Friday Saturday and Sunday nights,they actually worked 14hours on Friday,13 hours on Saturday and the full 12 hours on Sunday they were that knackered they slept through Monday,and started back this morning at 8am.This is a regular occurrence.How can this be safe?Under the present scheme at least they get paid a reasonable amount for the overtime,but this will not be the case under the new contract.
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
yetty
Villager

yetty
Re: Conservatives versus the doctors.
12th January 2016 at 1:52PM
Sorry I should have said ,they were roster ed to start at 8am today,but reluctantly they are on the picket line today
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  

Part of..