A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Bulls Head Under New Management

2012BullsHead Like 0 Disike 0 Reply Quote Report Subscribe Share This Post
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn MySpace Digg
Reddit StumbleUpon Delicious Google Yahoo

12th September 2012 at 4:55AM 13 Comments 
Bulls Head Under New Management
Hello my name is Andy, I am the new manager of The Bull's Head. I would like to ask all residents of Hazel Grove to come in and visit us. We have a fantastic offer on the email club which gives you £5 off food by just signing up, and a number of great daily deals.

All major sporting events will be shown, including all major premier league games, the ryder cup and NFL. Over the next few weeks we will be launching a number of entertainment activities on evenings including quiz nights, Saturday night will be our live night, with a live DJ or Act on every week.

If you wish to discuss any of the events or would like to pop in for a general chat feel free to come in and see me.

Andy

<< 1 2 >>

HG-21
Banned
Re: Bulls Head Under New Management
4th December 2012 at 7:08PM
2012BullsHead Wrote:

We are putting on events which cater for all age groups, what we are doing is taking a much firmer approach against anti-social behaviour and discourageing the large groups of lads intent on causing trouble and spoiling the atmosphere and experience for our guests.

How do you decide what their intentions are?
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
2012BullsHead
Villager

2012BullsHead
5th December 2012 at 12:51AM
Through experience, generally you can tell the idiots who are likely to be an issue, as yet in the three months that we have been running the pub there hasn't been a single anti social incident that has caused us a concern. I would say that we are no worse than any other pub in the grove now.
HG-21
Banned
10th December 2012 at 8:54PM
I completely agree you can - Though I'd be interested to test the theory out :)
<< 1 2 >>