A Suburb in Stockport

10 10 / 10 from 9 Reviews

Bulls Head Under New Management

2012BullsHead Like 0 Disike 0 Reply Quote Report Subscribe Share This Post
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn MySpace Digg
Reddit StumbleUpon Delicious Google Yahoo

12th September 2012 at 4:55AM 13 Comments 
Bulls Head Under New Management
Hello my name is Andy, I am the new manager of The Bull's Head. I would like to ask all residents of Hazel Grove to come in and visit us. We have a fantastic offer on the email club which gives you £5 off food by just signing up, and a number of great daily deals.

All major sporting events will be shown, including all major premier league games, the ryder cup and NFL. Over the next few weeks we will be launching a number of entertainment activities on evenings including quiz nights, Saturday night will be our live night, with a live DJ or Act on every week.

If you wish to discuss any of the events or would like to pop in for a general chat feel free to come in and see me.

Andy

<< 1 2 >>

knutsford
Villager

knutsford
Re: Bulls Head Under New Management
18th October 2012 at 11:27PM
Welcome to Hazel Grove.
    Have never been in the Bull's Head, however, if you had a regular evening of traditional jazz, I and many followers of jazz most certainly would be visiting your pub...good music is very much lacking in Hazel Grove.
0 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
slim
Townsperson

slim
19th October 2012 at 2:27PM
The 3tuns have good bands on most sat nights. The last time I was in the bulls head was an experience I wouldn't want to repeat young kids so drunk they could barely stand and looking for a fight . Has it improved ?
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
wotnot
Townsperson

wotnot
19th October 2012 at 6:44PM
slim Wrote:

The 3tuns have good bands on most sat nights. The last time I was in the bulls head was an experience I wouldn't want to repeat young kids so drunk they could barely stand and looking for a fight . Has it improved ?

Give the guy a break, he's trying to drum up business for his new venture. You should try it out & decide for yourself ;)
1 Likes 0 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
knutsford
Villager

knutsford
19th October 2012 at 7:32PM
Thanks, might give it a try.Would be so nice to have local trad jazz venue, instead of going miles away from the Grove
2012BullsHead
Villager

2012BullsHead
20th October 2012 at 12:50PM
We welcome all ideas for events and I will certainly look into holding a jazz night, We are holding 80's and 90's nights every Friday now, but anybody worrying about the pub come down and give us a try i certainly would welcome you and would like to discuss concerns you have
slim
Townsperson

slim
20th October 2012 at 4:03PM
wotnot Wrote:

slim Wrote:

Give the guy a break, he's trying to drum up business for his new venture. You should try it out & decide for yourself ;)

no thanks
0 Likes 1 Dislikes Reply Reply Quote Quote Report Report  
knutsford
Villager

knutsford
20th October 2012 at 5:01PM
Will look out for the jazz evening.
Will visit your place, if I can find someone to go with.
2012BullsHead
Villager

2012BullsHead
30th November 2012 at 3:24AM
Live music this Saturday for anybody wanting to give us a try, We will be welcoming local band Pure Sanity
strider
Idler

strider
3rd December 2012 at 8:28PM
If you want to attract decent people that will spend money make your pub over 25's.
2012BullsHead
Villager

2012BullsHead
4th December 2012 at 11:42AM
We are putting on events which cater for all age groups, what we are doing is taking a much firmer approach against anti-social behaviour and discourageing the large groups of lads intent on causing trouble and spoiling the atmosphere and experience for our guests. Speak to the people who came to our events over the previous 2 Saturdays, which passed without any trouble and were in the main well received and enjoyed by everyone. The age groups were mixed. If you have any concerns please come in and speak to me regarding this issue I am available most days and am always happy to listen to any concerns.
<< 1 2 >>